Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi Folks,

I wish I could give you a screenshot without having to link to a url. Regardless, when I go back to the preset and click on settings, all the equalizer settings are back to zero. In fact, after opening the settings, if I make any adjustment, the preset dropdown changes to custom. In essence, I have no idea what my previous settings were.
I am hoping I am just doing something wrong, because as it is now, it's just a big time waster.
Hi and thanks for the answer!
This was not exactly the answer I was hoping for, but it does tell me exactly what I need to do! In this specific case, I can replace the clip with the original, trim it (very easy) and essentially start over. I will remember the undo. I know you can do that some crazy number of times and if you haven't gone too far, it's easy to reverse things.

The ability to remove settings and create audio presets for all the settings (without having to go to Audio Director) would really enhance the usefulness of PD. Without presets you have to start over each time, a huge time waster.
Hi All,

So, I created a new equalizer preset for my voice for use in voice overs. I got it set the way I wanted and applied it. When I went back to the equalizer, all the settings were set back to zero. So, how do I know what the existing settings are? Are the settings actually there and when you modify them, as you setting them from the same point. I am a bit confused, as I would expect to see my existing settings. Any help / ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Hi All,

I am sure I have seen how to do this and read the previous forum posts, but I am stumped. I can see the effects added to my audio clip on the timeline, but see know way to remvove them. Right clicking doesn't give an option, nor does an "effects" button appear above left of the timeline (as suggested in past forum posts). I am using latest version of Powerdirector 365. Getting pretty desperate, any ideas?
Hi All,

I was working on a project with a bunch of pre-cuts. I upgraded in the middle of the project and now all the precuts are screwed up. Just be aware of this before you do the latest update.
Go to: