Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote No. Those are the filters for sorting the main content. You can use Rate Us & Provide Suggestion from the File menu to request that CL make sorting the filters possible.

Thank you, I will do that.
Is there a way to sort this content menu?
As you see it's a mess and doesn't make much sense like this.

Thank you for any help
I have watched that video video already, BUT there is no masking of the person like the this.

This is really needed for fine tuning/adjustments.

Mask
When adjusting the greenscreen in V17 I can't find a Mask for making adjustment like v16 had.
I like to be able to mask myself while making adjustments.

I LOVE the 3 point chroma keys, that a step forwards, but the adjustments so far are a step back
from v16.

Thank you
New to PowerDirector 15, I currently use Videostudio and Premeire Elements.

The first thing I notice that I DO NOT like about PowerDirector is after I clip a video and

want to delete it, I hit delete and then given three choices. I just want to hit one button: Delete and the clip is

gone, I do not need this extra step. How can I assign DEL to delete the clip, that's all I need, no questions,

I don't want to hit Ctrl+Del, just delete. Can this be done and how.

Thank you so much!

Steve
Go to: