Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Does this happen with all clips or only specific ones? There are some breathy sounds and cymbal crashes that sound scratchy to me when the pitch is adjusted but I'm not sure if that's what you're referring to.

Do you have a sample of a pitch-shifted clip you made before the latest update? Listening to that and how it sounds to make the same adjustment now would be the ideal test of whether something has changed.

You can use the Attachments button below the forum's text box to upload them here directly, and you may also want to contact CL tech support from this page.

It relates to all clips. and that is exactly what I am referring to. I, unfortunately, don't have a sample before the update. But I do know something in AudioDirector has changed after the update.
Ever since the latest version of AudioDirector has been released, the audio sounds incredibly scratchy when I adjust it in pitch shifter. I tried adjusting the Transient Sensitivity, but it just makes it worse.
If I get Media Suite 15, will I get the Ultra functions of PowerDVD 17? What I mean is will I get all the full functions it has?
When will Director Suite 6 be released?
Is it possible to adjust the pitch by decimals instead of real numbers? For example, I want to adjust soundtrack audio to 1.6 semitones instead of 2 semitones.
I am trying to update PowerDVD 16 from version 16.0.1713.60 to version 2406. However, I am stuck at 2% and it stays there.
Quote Thank you for supplying the information and the attached screenshots. The version numbers indicates that you purchased the Media Suite 14 which includes a stripped down version of PD14. Here is the link to what you purchased: https://www.cyberlink.com/products/cyberlink-media-suite-ultra/compare-versions_en_US.html . Please read the note under Compare Versions. It is recommended that you download the trial first and buy it only if you can be satisfied. Unfortunately Cyberlink did not appear to have a comparison chart against the standalone version available on their website this year to help those in your situation.

If this is the only issue then using a free screen capture utility is much better and is preferred by many users. I only use the supplied screen recorder to record issues for this forum and nothing else.

Let us know if this helps...

That is absurd! If I get like the Director Suite 5, with PowerDirector 15, will screen recording work, then?
Quote Please read this sticky: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/50108.page#post_box_263488 and supply the build and sr number. Let us know how you obtain the software.

Build: 14.0.3022.0

SR: MES160526-03

I purchased off of Amazon on Sunday and received the package yesterday.

I have tried doing patch updates, but have been getting this:

" You do not have the required version of the program installed on your system. The installation will abort. Please contact your application provider. The installation of this program was unsuccessful. Please report this installation issue by going to http://www.cyberlink.com/cs-help and attaching Cyberlink PowerDirector 14.0.zip from your desktop."
I am trying to start the Screen Recorder in PowerDirector 14, but I am getting this:

The item 'ScreenRecorder.exe' that this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved, so this shortcut will no longer work properly. Do you want to delete this shortcut?

I look everywhere in the Cyberlink directory only to not find it there. When I try screen recording from PowerDirector 14, it tells me that I need to upgrade in order to use that feature.

PLEASE FIX AS SOON AS POSSIBLE WITH A GOOD PATCH UPDATE!
Go to: