Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
hi again, i have done many tests, first i tried on another computer, same video file, same splits and get the same king of results, svrt2 has longer rending time than nosvrt. I am convinced that this is related to the number of split and video data... may be frame lost at capture, etc...
I did a test with aquarium.mpg and found similar behavior but not as worst than my original video file. I observe that "estimated time" takes long time to be displayed in such case, 5,10, 15 minutes, sometimes hours for my original video with different number of split.
here a test case with aquarium.mpg
1) produce aquarium.mpg mpegII file
2) do a long aquarium.mpg file repeating new aquarium.mpeg2 , say 01:00:54.14 total time . Using svrt2 for creating long aquarium.mpeg2 is fast, in fact it fly....
3) bring the new long aquarium.mpeg2 in timeline, do 20 splits on it, then produce mpeg2.
4) at this point you should note that "estimated time" take a bit long to appear, and if you try to abort, it will not. if you do abort later, after estimated time appear, it will abort.

running this on my core2 laptop, give me 23:14 minutes for svrt2 on, 22:20 svrt off, quite similar...but very far to the 10 to 20 times faster performance

Serge
if i may suggest something...
i had problem with pd6 and divx installation, i have tried everything from uninstalled normally pd6 and clean registry...but always no divx
I was able to fix it when i tried this: install powerproducer trial and uninstalled it and reinstalled pd6... i know it sounds weird but it did work for me...maybe for you too
Serge
hi, any conclusion on this one? i'm experiencing a similar problem..
thanks
thanks for your comments.
I have done some tests, sometimes it works, sometimes not (svrt cause pdr to run and run and run...).
It looks to me that under particular condition, problem occur with svrt ON, i am testing....
when this occurs, i have no information under "estimated time" (produce-step 3), and when i choose "cancel" it doesn'T terminate in a acceptable time, i have to manually stop the application.
My project is really simple..no menu, only cut on it.

I saw in earlier entries in the forum reference to a similar problem but there's no conclusion on it.
Any help will be appreciated. (i raised a ticket on cyberlink support, still waiting for a appropriate answer).

Serge..still asking why..
Please help, i want to produce a mpeg2 file from my mpeg2 project. svrt2 information show me "yellow" condition, so only audio need rendering.
it takes 105 minutes to produce a 90 minutes mpegII file on a core2 2.0Ghz cpu with svrt ON. With svrt OFF the same output takes 45 minutes... what's wrong?...
thanks
Serge
Go to: