Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

I think PD puts one clip on each track so there's no chance of them overlapping. I haven't seen empty tracks after syncing, but I usually only sync one (and rarely 2) clips at the same time.

Once you've dragged each synced clip to the desired track, you can clean up the timeline by right-clicking on any of the track names/icons and selecting Remove Empty Tracks:

I don't know too. perhaps I'm doing something wrong...

anyways let me try these out and thanks again for being super helpful.
Quote You may want to expand the timeline ruler if the clips are that small. As you click on the button on a different clip, the cursor should appear on the left boundary of the clip with a red line. Just click and hold on that highlighted clip and move it to a different track. There may be a blue line at the right boundary of the clip to guide you before you release the mouse button.

Thank you so much for these tips, I'll try them out.

The issue is, after syncing, the snippets of videos stagger in different tracks, but these snippets dont seem to stagger in a sequence and some tracks seem to be empty.

Anyways, thanks for being helpful
Quote It does that, I just make sure that Snap to reference lines is checked in Preferences. You can then click on each snippet and move them up the first or second track if they don’t overlap.

I see, so I have to manually move the clips up to track one.

one more question. after I move them how do perfectly align the video clip to the sync'ed audio? is there any reference point or does it easily snap in to place? because when I click and drag the video clip i feel i'm not placing them correctly. apart from that some clips are so tiny it becomes a little difficult to manually align them..
Hi I have many snippets of videos and one master audio track. When I click sync the master audio with the bunch of edited video snippets. All the video snippets go in to it's own track rather than staying in the same track. How do I edit there after if I need them all in one track
anyone?
Extensively discussed at this thread http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/46836.page

There is a solution proposed at Page 4, it seemed to have worked for someone but not for me. As I'm stuck at step 4.

Here's a screen grab from the two .exe's that I downloaded. Am I not seeing it properly that I miss the 'screw driver' icon mentioned in the solution, step 4?
Btw how do I post screen shots?

sorry for the noob question
Quote: I FINALLY SOLVED THE ISSUE!!!
I have signed up to this site only to share my solution :D

Advantages:
- works with all nvidia optimus cards (pre-kepler also)
- doesn't need any powerdirector patch (like the one proposed in page 2)
- works with latest nvidia drivers
- all works fine without crashes, preview works also

HOW TO:
1) (suggested) uninstall and reinstall powerdirector 14
2) (suggested) update your nvidia driver
3) Downlaod Nvidia Inspector (http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/nvidia-inspector-download.html)
4) Open nvidia inspector and click on the screwdriver icon near the "driver version" label

enjoy!!!

Hi Guys,

I'm stuck at step 4. I don't see the 'screw driver' icon

Anyone has the same issue?
Go to: