Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote I took the test a bit further

Hi there... how did you do that please? I love it
Quote Hi everyone,

I've created over 500 tracks of music that that you can freely use in your
projects. It's all oringal...all my own work. All I ask is to be
credited as indicated on my homepage:

http://soundimage.org/

I sincerely hope my tracks are helpful. Any and all feedback is welcome and always appreciated.

Thanks!

Eric

Thankyou soooo very much. I shall most certainly be using some of your tracks and make a donations too. Plus your credit link :

Thankyou.
thanks Ill make sure i close my anti virus before i install the 14. brill idea yes
I had power director 13 and then purchased the upgrade to 14. It worked for a while ... then when I went back to it recently i got the pop up window saying the mui files missing.
so I had to unistall to reinstall but then it wouldnt uninstall in anyway with SKRSet.skr these missing too.

I finallly used REVO to unistall it all so im waiting for them to send link to reinstall 14 now. I hope it works ok thats all can say really.
Im a non techy btw sorry

its when you try to uninstall you get a pop up that says these files are missing.

Ive been needing support over a week now and just ten mins ago they suggested I tried REVO which worked although same pop came up which I ignored and instructed it to remove all files anyway.

seems to have worked fingers x
ive seen this but has anybody any idea about this please? http://www.fixthisfile.com/?CID=PPC-MSN&OVKEY=MUI
so where can if find these MUI files and how did they go missing anyway? I cannot use my power director nor uninstall it to reinstall it???

anyone got any real solutions to this please Im going insane
Im having a terrible time with same files missing on power director 13.

Cannot unistall to install new version this is terrible
Go to: