Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

Hi Dafydd,
Attached is the data as you requested.
The video was captered from an old VHS tape via a Canopus ADVC capture device set to analogue (composite ) mode.
It was captured as an AVI File using Corel VideoStudio X3.
Stevo
Dafydd,
I have put the info in my original question for your perusal
Director 9 Ultra is very slow. 2hrs to render 3gb. Another prog does it in half the time. My card is Cuda ready. Do I have to activate it in Director. If so what do I do Iam a newby at this javascript:emoticon('');

Using Windows 7
Graphics Card Nividia GeForce GTX 275
Processor Intel (R) Core (TM) 2 Quad CPU - Q 6600 @ 2.4 Ghz 2.4 Ghz
Ram 4Gb
System Type 32-bit operating System
Hi Dafydd,
Yes I have other writingware on my computer that I use for other functions. Do you have a list of problematic software as I would like to avoid purchasing it in the future and it would help me to identify what I need to consider getting rid of. I find it strange that PowerDirector runs and burns but Power2Go and LableMaker wont.
Alan
Hi Dafydd
I must not have explained things very well.
I have no problems with PowerDirector (yet), I have produced and burnt a short mpeg HQ DVD which plays on my TV.

What I can't do is open Power2Go or LableMaker from either the Desktop or All Programs. The download seemed to go ok and I got no warnings, they sit there and ignore me.

Alan
. Hi
I am a newbie at this and am experiencing the same problems as Bruce. I have downloaded the freebies Power2Go 4 and Lablemaker from CyberLink and all went well until I tried to open them then the hourglass ran for 5secs then nothing. I have burnt a DVD using PowerDirector 7 and all ok but Power2Go and Lablemaker just won't fire up. I am a little disappointed with CyberLink as PD7 would not run either. I had to find out for myself that Samsung phone software stopped it from working.
Help tells me to turn off all security, which I won't do as wireless modems are connected to the Internet all the time. Is there a way round this. The only other burning program that I have is Pinnacle.
What can I do to get these working
Go to: