Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Now where would I get one of these Patches?
Kindly send me to a site for cyberlink forum questions !!!!
cAN ANYONE REPLY BACK TO ME AT covergirl@cox.net ? I have asked a question on here a few days ago with no replys back to MY question,,, Whats up isn't anyone bothering to even read about the problem I have? I have looked at the tutorials and read everything I can, also wrote to the company and "Nothing" ???????

?????????????????????? nO ONE IS ANSWERING ME AT ALL, GET REPLYS BACK AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY QUESTION???????????????
I wrote a question a few days ago, lot lots of answeres and absolutely NONE OF THE ANSWERE HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH MY QUESTION IS THERE NO ONE THAT CAN ANSWERE ME WITH THIS PROBLEM I AM HAVING,,, WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN, SPENT OVER 100 BUCKS AND STILL HAVE TO PAY IF I HAVE A QUESTION THAT SUCKS
I need some help, I purchased the update cyberlink in order to work with Vista, now had a problem 2 days later and had to do a restore which of course wiped it out of my pc, now have been trying over a week for someone to give me a link to download it agian, as I never saved it I just ran it and it never even worked, thats why I had to restore it, now I have nothing and paid for it and no one is doing anything, just telling me to call TYLand, well I cant affor to do that, please someone help me. because cyberlink wont. PLEASE PLEASE HELP Dorothy
Go to: