Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
In one of my TV Shows , 2 editions of the same show come up in the folder, I have checked the source folder and all the info is correct with only one of each show, but the first 13 are OK but the remaining 5 are duplicated in TV Shows When you right click on any of these shows, the only option is to delete from disc, not remove from library as in Photos. I tried this option with one and it did remove it completely from the file (luckily I had made a copy elsewhere). This problem is for only one season of this particular program.
I have just upgraded to PowerDVD 17 and when I try to to play video files I get the message 'PowerDVD cannot play the music because the audio decoder is being used by PowerDVD'. Closing the program does nothing and just get the spinning disc both on the main panel and Media Library box. Never had this problem with the earlier versions.
Since updating to the Anniversary update, I have been unable to open PowerDVD16 on my laptop. I have uninstalled and re-installed several times including a complete uninstall using Revo Uninstaller and still get the 'side by side' error when right clicking on the icon. I have downloaded the latest update but that didn't help either. I don't however, have the problem on my PC with the Windows update.
Go to: