Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Several versions of the same show in TV Shows
Carljh1 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Adelaide, South Australia Joined: Feb 27, 2016 19:27 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
In one of my TV Shows , 2 editions of the same show come up in the folder, I have checked the source folder and all the info is correct with only one of each show, but the first 13 are OK but the remaining 5 are duplicated in TV Shows When you right click on any of these shows, the only option is to delete from disc, not remove from library as in Photos. I tried this option with one and it did remove it completely from the file (luckily I had made a copy elsewhere). This problem is for only one season of this particular program.
QC2.0 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Apr 27, 2016 04:02 Messages: 610 Offline
[Post New]
Have you ever tried and uninstalled powerdvd with removing all library and personal settings?

After uninstalled the program competely, reinstall and re-import the TV show folder in TV library to check again.