Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Work-around time again! I downloaded, installed and regstered the trial version. Then I reinstalled the real ugrade and it loaded the activation window, accepted the key and loaded. All's right with the world.
Yes, I am connected. However you may very well be correct about it being a connectivity issue. Thank you for your observation.
The program seems to install completely. It then prompts "start powerdirector now?" It starts to load with a grey box that says activating. Then another grey box appears and says activation failed. Then it quits.
No luck. I tried twice, once with admin rights. It quits before I see an activation window
I just downloaded and installed PD14. When I attempt to load the program it quits before asking me for the activation key. I never see the activation window. What would you recommend? Thanks for your assistance.
Go to: