Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi all contributors,

Good to find out that this is a live forum!

Well, I definitely did not configure my video as 3:4.

I add a photo of my television screen showing a still of the video. There should be 6 complete circles visible with some black space around it.

What I have also tried is first create an MP2 file and then create a DVD from this file with a standard PD menu in front of it. Same result (actually, the photo shows this last attempt).

So hopefully someone has yet another idea on the cause and solution?
Hi, I created a video in 16:9 format and then burned it to DVD. Now when I play it on my DVD player that is connected to my tv by hdmi, the video is too big for the screen, a big part falls outside the screen. This happens even when I put everything inside the TV-safe area.

When I create a DVD from the same video clips in Pinnacle Studio, the whole image is displayed on the screen.

What PD settings do I need to change in order to create a DVD that can be played on my DVD player and screen?
Hi ynotfish,

you say "if you have a clip selected...", but that's exactly the problem, how to select a clip with the keyboard?
Thank you for your swift response.
Can you also tell me which non-assigned commands in the alt-H screen have the function that I am looking for?
Is it possible to use the keyboard to move focus to a specific track or to a specific fragment on that track?

Now I have to do many things with the mouse, and I prefer using the keyboard.

Also, is it possible to jump to the end of a fragment? As far as I know it is only possible to jump to the beginning of a fragment with ctrl-left or ctrl-right.
Go to: