Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Yes, I have all the latest drivers and patches installed as far as I know. I can use HA on the timeline - and also while exporting out a file (or as PDR calls it, Producing). It just doesn't work in the media library and webcam capture.
Hi, I just purchased PowerDirector 13 from the online store. In my case, neither NVENC nor CUDA seem to work correctly with PDR13. If I run the programme with my NVIDIA 840M card with Hardware Acceleration enabled, the preview window displays black when I click on any clip in the Media Library window - though I can hear the sounds. However, the clip displays fine if I drop it onto a timeline and play from there. Also, in CAPTURE mode, the camera preview window displays black as well.

These problems disappear when I run PDR with the onboard Intel graphics card. Thing is, I purchased this programme with the intention of utilising the NVIDIA card. For some reason too, I can't force PDR13 to use the NVIDIA card by default. No matter what I do, it reverts to the Integrated card. The latest driver has already been installed from NVIDIA. Anyone had any similar experience?

P.S. HA is working fine with Premiere Pro CC on the same system.
Hi guys, I'm new to this community. I just purchased PowerDirector 13 from the online store and I've run into a couple of issues. I've trawled through the forums but I can't seem to find a solution to the following. If I run the programme with my NVIDIA 840M card, the preview window displays black when I click on any clip in the EDIT window. However, the clip displays fine if I drop it onto a timeline.

Also, in CAPTURE mode, the camera preview window displays black as well. These problems do not occur when I run PDR with the onboard Intel graphics card. However, I purchased this programme with the intention of utilising the NVIDIA card.

For some reason too, I can't force PDR13 to use the NVIDIA card by default. No matter what I do, it reverts to the Integrated card. I've already installed the latest driver from NVIDIA. Any idea what's going on?
Go to: