Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Issues with NVIDIA card - can't set as default GPU for PowerDirector 13
Retroflex [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 24, 2015 09:02 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Hi guys, I'm new to this community. I just purchased PowerDirector 13 from the online store and I've run into a couple of issues. I've trawled through the forums but I can't seem to find a solution to the following. If I run the programme with my NVIDIA 840M card, the preview window displays black when I click on any clip in the EDIT window. However, the clip displays fine if I drop it onto a timeline.

Also, in CAPTURE mode, the camera preview window displays black as well. These problems do not occur when I run PDR with the onboard Intel graphics card. However, I purchased this programme with the intention of utilising the NVIDIA card.

For some reason too, I can't force PDR13 to use the NVIDIA card by default. No matter what I do, it reverts to the Integrated card. I've already installed the latest driver from NVIDIA. Any idea what's going on?