Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote:
Quote: I guess the two clips have to match EXACTLY or the effect wont work?

How else? Your eyes need to see that information as was recoded from the two different perspectives (left/right eye).

Sources cannot be a random 2D video and another random 2D video.

Well, obviously not two random clips... hence why I put EXACTLY in big capital letters.

I was wondering if it would be possible, two phones in a clip, filmed together, but I assume even a slight misalignment of the frame will ruin the effect? If one is 3 degrees rotated than the other, it wont work?
Okay, thanks.

I guess the two clips have to match EXACTLY or the effect wont work?
Okay, so how can they be made with PD14?

Thanks.
Having recently purchased a Gear VR and discovered the wonder of 3D SBS (Side by Side) video, I wonder if it's possible to create my own?

Can anyone advise if this can be done with PD14?
Thanks for all the help guys. I'm happy to simply replace the Webcam. I barely use it, just video chat with family from time to time.

Though it's a little off topic, but since I'm on a forum about video editing, can anyone recommend a replacement Webcam that would even be good enough to shoot footage for YouTube video's?
I've done a fair few updates now, so here's a new dxdiag.

I didn't look into the webcam at this point. I don't really need it, so could try just unplugging for a while if my problems persist.
Some great info. Thanks.

How do you see which drivers are old and not compatible with Win 10? Shouldn't it(Windows) tell me about these somewhere?
No, the whole PC freezes. I can't even turn on/off CAPS lock.
Can you not see the attachment? I think I did it correct, my DXDIAG? I have 60GB spare on my C drive, which is solid state, so only around 130GB in total. It's a reasonably high spec PC.

I could repartition the Solid State HDD I guess, it's around 480GB in total. I have a bunch of games on the other 310GB partition
I can't be sure this is entirely PD14's fault, but it definitely happens more when I'm using it. The most common time is as I open a project, usually it gets to about 75% progress on the bar and my whole PC will just freeze. I can do nothing but hold the power button down and start over.

I think it might have happened once when PD14 wasn't open, so maybe it's a hardware thing, an issue with RAM or something?

In another thread someone mentions PD14 needs 100GB of HDD space and my C is around 60GB. I have space on storage drives, or should I reinstall but on a larger drive?
Yes it will have. An 80mb file was made into a 50mb file.
Yes, it's about a £250 Zoostorm file server that managed to encode this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9FW37dOKZQ

I did re-encode the 4K files with handbrake first, but still in 4K.
I installed PD on a different (slower, older) machine and it managed to encode the files. There must be some kind of issue with my machine
Thanks, looks a simple enough process. I'm not convinced that will help when the processing is done, as the 4K files are back in place?
I have some 4K footage, shot on a Galaxy S6, around 7 clips totalling 2:30, but it seems to crash around a third of the way in when encoding. It doesn't seem to matter what I'm trying to encode it to.

I'm updated to the latest patch from a few days back.

It also seems to freeze another video encoding program I use, could it be the footage is corrupt? I can play them all...
Go to: