Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi Shadowman,
Thank you for reply.
By workspaces i mean all the project.
I work with race events and at end of year i need to make a movie by driver. To do that i need all year clips in same project/workspace so i can work with it.
Will try your tip and let you know.
Hi,

Couldn't find any help to my question, hope someone could help me.

I need to get clips from 50/60 workspaces into one workspace, copy and paste, one by one take a lot of time and it is boring.

Is there any way to do this easy ? Cause i need to do this a lot.

TYVM
After update and update windows, it seems to work a litle better now.

Still getting some errors but will deal with it later, really need to have this job done.

Also Spy Hunter seems to help.

Thank you
Thank you EKSVid for reply.

Didn't notice any error on update, will update right way.

Will let you know if that solve tomorow (night here).

Thank you
Hi,

Did read and follow all i fid in forum that could help.

I'm editing 10 minutes movie done with several files (i just use a few frames for one file). Having huge problem to preview video in timeline, video is there but when i try to watch it as movie PD just freeze (no error most of times, sometimes it show crash pop up for some seconds).This is so borring cause i need to produce a movie just to check how it is going

Produce movie is sometimes also a big problem, taking t long, doeesn't matter how i set it.

As far i know my pc is able to work it fine, is exact same pc i use with PD12 without problems. Windows is a fresh install.

Hope i could explain my problem, thanks for any help.

Windows 8.1 64bits - PD 13.0.29.07.1
Go to: