Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks Myk
My issue right now is how or is it possible to fix it in post.
I have a possible solution to fix it if it happens again but I am sitting with footage and want to know if it's fixable?
Any right ideas..Lol
Thanks
Thanks for this Tomasc.
I went through a whole range of settings and 30th also did not work.
Have you ever been able to fix this kind of problem in post?
Morning all

I have done some research and not sure if my issue is solvable but let me ask all the experts out there and see if I am wrong (hopefully I am)

I recenly fimed an onstage production and I have flickering lights on certain parts of the track.

I believe this is a shutter speed sync problem so i tried to set me shutter speed to many diff settings but nothing changed.

60fps is what I settled on and nothing but it did noy help.

I think the frequency of the lights seems to be the issue.

I have a short piece of the clip and If anuone can advise if this is fixable in post I really would appreciate it.

Michael
thanks got it.
I have just had a strage experience.
I saved a project opened it a few times and it worked perfectly. After updating my graphics driver it won't open..as before.
great...so to wrap up the process is "save as" then save constantly during process and at the end pack project?
Thanks Shadowman...if thast's the case how should I save during the project in case of crashes as I have had a few of those ?
Thanks so much...now using that way will it save everything in the timeline and media library?
The vid said use the export tab in the file menu and it showed packed project and mine does not...but if there is another way I'll be happy to learn.
Hi all
I watched a tut showing how to save a unproduced project and I don't have that button on PD 13.
Could anyone point me to a way to do this so I can go back and edit later after saving?
Many thanks
Michael
Hi Guys
I'm new to this forum. Please help if you can.
I have PD13 and have produced a number of movies but when I want to pack all of my timeline and save it before producing so I can return later to carry on editing, it shows an error.
Any help will be appreciated.
Michael
Go to: