Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
export
hagit [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 29, 2015 02:17 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
hi everyone-i am new on power director-i woulde like to know how i am setting the export file-not for sharin-just make the export.

i woulde like to export the file after i am rendering it and send it to my client.

pls let me know a.s.p

thanks in advance

hagit kastel
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi hagit -

There's no "export" function (except writing to DV tape). After you've finished editing, go to Produce & select the format & profile you want.

After that you'll have a video file which you can send to your client, via email, DropBox or some other file sharing facility.

Will that meet your needs?

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
hagit [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 29, 2015 02:17 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
thank you so much tony-ill try to do it-hope it will work.
michael Sheehan [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 10, 2015 01:53 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Guys
I'm new to this forum. Please help if you can.
I have PD13 and have produced a number of movies but when I want to pack all of my timeline and save it before producing so I can return later to carry on editing, it shows an error.
Any help will be appreciated.
Michael