Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi guys.

I'm told that firewire is the best quality that can be used for transfering video from the cam ( handycam ) to my pc. Yet all my transfers from analoge S-Video have better pic quality. ( colors have warmer tones. Truer colors.) The firelink seems to have a haze or something in it. I will say for sure that the audio is much better when transfering digitally. I know there could be quite of few reasons why and have tried all of the obvious ones. I'm looking for a reason that might be not so obvious. Even tried a different wire just in case the new one out of the box was bad.

Thank you.
Hi guys, I have pd6. When I first started editing it was in movie maker(free), as I progressed I bought extras such as pan zoom from a thrid party (pixelan). This feature is awesom. 100% perfect. If pd comes out with this feature(more control) or some other software designer for pd, I'd snap that up quick. I can do it and bring it into pd but I don't. The quality is very low in MM. Fingers crossed.
Thank you
The master video is mpeg 2 and the pip track is mpeg 2. The duration of the pip is about 10 secs. Just for fun I tried saving just the pip video in wmv format and reintroducing it and that worked. I guess from now on if I have a pip track with audio I'll have to convert it to wmv first.
Hi guys,

The audio goes out of sync when using chroma key in the pip track. If I don't use the chroma key the audio is perfect. I just spent $200 on a green screen and lighting and I'm not too impressed. Any suggestions on how to fix this problem without spliting the audio and putting it into sync manually would be greatly appreciated.
Unfortunatly I have the same probleme as verdolin. PD6 crashes 25% of the time when splitting and removing clips. It wouldn't be the end of the world if auto save would work properly. I have it set to 2 min. It does work when it crashed for the first time, but that's it. I've made 2, Half hour movies, so far and this thing has crashed at least 10 to 12 times on each movie. Often I loose over 1 hrs worth of work at the snap of a finger and have to start all over again. I like the features that PD6 has but if this keeps up I'll have to dump it. Let's get this thing working properly. Any Help would be greatly appreciated.

Go to: