Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

People, I need help right now!

I uninstall/reinstall as Cyberlink requests. I make a change and then save the project under a new name. I make another change and save it under another new name. Etc.

The project is nearly done.

I close the program. I open PD6 and open the latest version, and i get "File Broken". All my work for the last hour (and 11 versions) cannot be opened and is lost.

I even installed an extra MB of RAM. Nothing.

This is the last time I'm working with this POS program, and have demanded a refund from Cyberlink, but I really need some ideas folks.

PLEASE!!

Craig

Hi there.

Nope. Literally, all the pics and transitions, etc. are the same.

All I'm working on is the closing credits. I saved versions because the program crashes all the time and I wanted to keep up to date.

But now I'm trying to open the latest version and getting the Broken File message!

I am stumped!

My PD6 crashes all the time -- it's even crashed the computer a few times.

I find support very shaky. They tell you to upgrade your compter, reinstall PD, etc. And then you're back where you started.

This was ranked as the best editing program out there, and if this is the best, what's the worst like?

Hi there.

Nothing special has been done between versions. In fact, the project is basically done with the exceptions of the titles.

So I'd open T6 and save it as T7 and then it would be broken. I'd power down and open T6 again, save it as T8 and same thing - broken.

This is very new problem and very troubling. Help!!

Hi there...

I've been working on a project for a few weeks, and now all the sudden, the latest version I'm working on can't be opened.

I am going to File, Open Project, clicking on my project, and then it says "File Broken" and I can't open it.

Help please! I am freaking out! I save the files all the time because the program crashes, but I'm totally freaking because I can get to an older version, but if I save as, say "T8" then it won't open, but I can open "T6"

Customer help is spotty at best, so please help me folks!

Craig

Hi there...

So I put together a video and now I want to do some scrolling credits with a large number of names.

Is it possible to cut/paste TEXT from word or wherever into the Title Room?

I find the Title Room area the least intuitive area of the whole program, and very un-user-friendly. Even getting text to fit properly on the screen is very difficult.

Any hints about cutting/pasting would be most appreciated!

Thanks,
Craig
Go to: