Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote: i wonder...
powerdvd 8 comes...?
7 may be over...?

Thank you for contacting CyberLink Online Support.

We understand your concern related with PowerDVD software.

In regard to your concern, we regret to inform you that current version of PowerDVD Ultra software do not supports the dual display mode with some display devices.

However, we suggest you to please try this new patch which we have released today only i.e. 3319e patch.
Quote: i wonder...
powerdvd 8 comes...?
7 may be over...?

why do u think that?
Now I got a response, but its far from beeing a good one.

We understand your concern related with PowerDVD Ultra software.

We truly apologize for late replying due to some technical issues.

Regarding your concern, we like to inform you that currently PowerDVD Ultra software has some issues while playing HD/BD DVD's in dual display mode. So, we suggest you to configure the PowerDVD Ultra and your graphic card for single display mode and then use the PowerDVD Ultra software.

Thtats really a joke, I cannot configure my setup as single monitor, its impossible to work on my plasma.
What do these people think they are???
Quote: Hi an alle,

habe mich jetzt mal direkt bei Cyberlink beschwerd und sofort eine antwort bekommen.

Also es gibt eine neue Version die BD+ also Spiderman abspielen kann diese bekommt man aber nur wenn man seinen kaufbeleg an cyberlink per mail sendet und das problem beschreibt, als antwort bekommt man ein link zu einer down loadbaren version die geht.

Habe es gleich gemacht und jetzt kann ich den film schauen. Juhu^^

Ich denke mal jetzt hat sich das Problem gelöst sollten Probleme sein direkt mal ne mail an cyberlink und schon gehts weiter

gruß und viel spaß beim Spiderman schauen

dennis

Dies dürfte die Version 3319 sein, die so voll bugs ist, daß 99 % der PowerDVD user diese nicht gebrauchen können.
Schau mal bitte die Versionsnummer nach, Danke!
Hallo,
ich muß Dich leider enttäuschen.
PowerDVD verwendet ausschlieeslich die im Gerätemanager als aktive/primäre Soundkarte angegebene Karte.
Wenn Du die externe Karte verwenden willst, mußt Du also jedesmal im Gerätemanager die aktive Soundkarte wählen.
Das gleiche trifft auf SPDIF und analog zu, wenn man eine Karte mit extra Chip für SPDIF hat.
Gruß
Raphael
Quote: has this become available yet?
Quote: Hello guys,

yesterday I opened an new issue at cyberlink support with all the a.m. problems and see what I got back as response from one of the support team guys:

In regard to your concern, please note this issue is already being escalated to our production team.

Please wait till sunday and then get beck to us.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

So for everybody telling us, that the problems are not related to cyberlink, this response should defenitaly clear things up.

It seems that there will be a new version on sunday. Lets wait, see and hope that there will be no new issues with this release and we hopefully can playback our software as we intended to by paying a hundret bucks for a product best described as pre-alpha status so far...

Hi,
i havent heard anything from them yet.
I emailed them today and still have no answer...

Will report as soon as I know something new!
Hello guys,

yesterday I opened an new issue at cyberlink support with all the a.m. problems and see what I got back as response from one of the support team guys:

In regard to your concern, please note this issue is already being escalated to our production team.

Please wait till sunday and then get beck to us.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

So for everybody telling us, that the problems are not related to cyberlink, this response should defenitaly clear things up.

It seems that there will be a new version on sunday. Lets wait, see and hope that there will be no new issues with this release and we hopefully can playback our software as we intended to by paying a hundret bucks for a product best described as pre-alpha status so far...
Quote: I received the full installer of build 3319a.
The result is worst than the 3319 patch...

The software is total unable to play any of my bluray or hddvd. All bluray crash the program after press "play", all hddvd load the menus, but crash immediatly when I try to start the movie. I try to play some bluray rip from the hard disk, but the result is the same of the hddvd: start the menu but crash after play movie.
There is another irritating bug: I have a dual monitor configuration. Monitor 1 is a VGA monitor 1280x1024, monitor 2 is a full hd hdmi and hdcp projector.
PowerDVD is not working at all on vga monitor, and the menu that I write are show only in the projector BUT at resolution of the VGA, at 1280x1024.
A real disaster. This build can be deleted at all.

As I wrote on another Thread, I have exactly the same problem with the resolution issue.

I begin to ask myself why on earth I have invested 100 bucks in a software that can best be described as pre-alpha status...
re with 3319 and my Pioneer plasma.
With 3319 i get a large black frame around my movies at 1080p.
It really sucks, that all this silly war between industry and pirates is keeping buyers like us away from seeing movies we paid for properly.
Hallo,
ich habe exakt das selbe Problem, allerdings erst seit dem ich die neueste inoffizielle Version 3319 von Cyberlink installiert hatte.
Ich habe eine Nvidia 8600 GTS OC und hatte den patch wegen neuer Titel (u.a. Spiderman Trilogie) beantragt.

Ich habe jetzt wieder auf die Version 3104a zurückgestellt, da ich zwar so nicht meine neuen Filme, aber wenigstens die alten richtig ansehen kann.
Ich frage mich wie lange das Katz und Maus Spiel zwischen der Industrie und den Raubkopierern noch auf dem Rücken der ehrlichen Käufer wie ich einer bin ausgetragen wird...
Go to: