Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hello,
i have some home videos that I am editing together. I would like to edit out certain words from the audio here and there and still have the remaining audio track in sync with the video.

Any suggestions?
Thank you,
JerryO
Thank you everyone!! I use music recording software and i was thinking that way when i posted this question. I have been given the info I need.
Thank you a lot.
Jerry
Hello,
I have made my first stab at using content aware. I have Bungled the job. How can I clear content aware and start afresh.
Thank you,
JerryO
I have edited audio and video bits from clips on the time line by splitting and deleting audio and video at the same time instead of using the wave editor. As I deleted the unwanted snippit, I clicked on " Remove and move all Timeline clips after removed clips."

I am left with many smaller clips. I am trying to combine certain of these smaller clips by selecting them and right clicking, but the combine button is not active. It is greyed out. Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong?
Thank you,
JerryO
Go to: