Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hello "Troy from the GTAM" and " ynotfish "

Thank you for the attention which you carry(wear) in my problem.

"Hi Troy": Windows codec Media Pack and Windows Media to Encode 9 Series are installed(settled) well on my PC.

I reinstalled my BONE last week.

" Ynotfish ": thank you for your links that I consulted. Nobody brings solution of my problem.

I wonder if the BONE supplies by Microsoft in the integrators of PC is not in question?????

I wait for news of the support Cyberlink.
Every time I de-install a program, I make a cleaning of the register with "Ccleaner" before reinstalling. Besides, I passed on in the support a file " CollectUserinfo.cab " stemming from their software and I think that a problem in the register would have of the discovered being.
WMP 12 was updated at the request of the technical support(medium) and the situation did not evolve.
Sorry, but WMP 9 cannot settle down; problem of compatibility.
Hello,

I have just installed(settled) Windows Movie Maker. I proceeded to two attempts:
File MP4 HD produces in WMV size(format) DVD.
File WMV HD produces in the same WMV HD size(format).

Set apart the slowness extrème, the production works.

Before de-installing Windows Movie Maker, I opened PD12 and the production in WMV does not still work.
Hello to all,

I am very satisfied with the technical support(medium) of Cyberlink which communicates with me in Frenchman(French people). In spite of the numerous manipulations asked by the support(medium), my problem is always suspends it, but I am hopeful of seeing soon a solution to my problem.
Thank you for the link; I passed on(transmitted) my question in the technical support(medium).
I would hold you informed.
WMP is up to date (v. 12.0.7601.18150).
My BONE is: W7 Pro OEM
No, I did not contact the technical services of Cyberlink (big problem of writing in Englishman(English); I am 75 years old!!!!)
My Quicktime version is up to date (7.75.80.95).
That my videos source(spring) are MP4, Mpg, M2ts or others, the production in WMV is impossible ( indicated message).
This problem persists since PD9!!!!!!
I have never made the link enter to produce in WMV and to produce on-line.
When I want to produce an assembly (whatever is the size(format) of videos source) in a file WMV, I always have the message (see higher). Besides when I want to produce on-line an assembly towards Youtube or Viméo or the other one, I also have this message.

Saddened for my Englishman "Reverso"

Hello,

I have already reinstalled PD12 of numerous times. Only yesterday by installing(settling) the continuation(suite) PD12. Some concerns(marigolds) on this occasion because the version inclusive PD12 is not the Ultimate version. I thus uninstalled again PD12 and reinstalled my Ultimate version by answering "YES" for the installation of Smartsound.
Conclusion: always impossible to produce in WMV and on-line whether it is YouTube or Viméo.
Other ideas???

Hello there ,

I allow to boost(relaunch) this subject:

For more than a year, I am unable to produce my videos in WMV. The same thing for the on-line production. Always the same message although I am up to date for WMP, Quicktime and my graphics board.

A new user or our contributors will have maybe an idea???????
He(It) would be good for the not English speakers to be able to publish(edit): "Breaking News"
It is a colossal job!!!!
Hello there,
It is unfortunately not possible to change the text of the animation:
"Breaking News - Cyberlink"
Same home production WMV. Key listed are zero.
Carl wrote

Weird!

There is a tool. Revo uninstaller. And there are many Registry cleaners.
Search Google for "registry cleaner" without quotes.
Use very carefully, Registry Cleaners can be too aggressive.

Be very careful playing around in the registry. I would do no more than necessary.

PowerDirector 13 may be released in a month or two, so it may be Cyberlink is already messing with our computers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I use Tunep Utilities or CCleaner. None is different key Cyberlink "MédiaCache".
I know the registry and I deleted about thousand unnecessary keys.
I deleted the contents of multiple registry keys Cyberlink except
Key Reference system by "C" drive.
Hundreds.
A tool to make this work would be interesting.

You can see a reference to PowerDirector 13 not yet published!
thank you, Carl

I have no problem installing. I have just wanted to clean it with a small tool registry keys of the many "MédiaCache" created by Cyberlink in the registry.
I found hundreds in my registry.

Excuse my English made ​​with Google translate!!
Hello everyone,

Is there a small tool poor cleaning MédiaCache register Cyberlink??
Go to: