Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I thought I was missing something obvious too!

Well, lets hope the devs or someone that knows a work around sees this thread.

Thanks for the reply!
Hi

I've added 2 videos on different tracks to make a youtube outro.

This is what my timeline looks like :
http://i.imgur.com/aqig0pJ.png

Notice how the transition is added to the whole screen rather than the resized video clips.

I want the video clips inside those black boxes to have transitions.

I changed the path of every thing that I could find in that settings window and pointed it to the same partition. At first it didnt do anything. but then I closed the project and deleted all the shadow files/cache and then opened up my project again. You can try something similar and it might work for you as well.
Thank you!
I actually already did that but I think it just needed a good old "turn it off and on again". I deleted all my cache files ,then closed the app and that did the trick.
Hi,

I've tried a lot to search for an answer to this question but couldnt find anything.
So all I want to do is change the location at which these cache files are stored, the files that are generated after clicking the "Render Preview". The reason I want to change this location is because I use an SSD for my boot drive and I dont want to hammer it with bazillion files every single day while editing. I know that it will take a lot, lot more files to actually degrade my SSD's life, but Im really going to use this software a LOT.

THanks.
Go to: