Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Did you ever resolve this issue? I have a large 3D Blu-ray collection & find this an issue mainly with Warner Bros titles like Gravity. I use PowerDVD 14 with up to date patches.

Yes, read a few posts back.

Thanks for replying. Powerdvd 14 does not install devices so none to delete. Peculiar that the problem is only with WB 3D bluray. I will keep using TMT6 to play these.
Quote I installed the latest patch and re-ripped Mad Max yet again, same thing. What I didn't do is completely uninstall everything. I guess I can try that later but I don't have high hopes.

Did you ever resolve this issue? I have a large 3D Blu-ray collection & find this an issue mainly with Warner Bros titles like Gravity. I use PowerDVD 14 with up to date patches.
Hi - this is an article on How to Solve PowerDVD 12 bluray playback stutter / judder using ReClock http://hometheatre.ie/how-to-solve-powerdvd-12-bluray-playback-stutter-judder/
Go to: