Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi All, I'm trying to burn a DVD on a trail version of PD11 which came with trail version of Media Suite 11. After some support from Cyberlink I am now getting this error code eC0030106, any ideas what it is and how to solve it. I cannot find any information about it on the Internet or on Cyberlink.

I can burn a DVD with a template menu but when I try to design my own I get this error code. I am also able to burn a DVD using powerproducer but being the trial version it only allows me to burn 30mins of DVD. I would like to have it all working before I go ahead and purchase the software.

I attach error code screen shot.

Hope someone can assist.

Regards,
Jonathan
Hi SteveK,

I have received some support direct from Cyberlink and after following it I am now getting a new error code: eC0030106, which I cannot find any info about. Do you know what this error code refers to and any ideas of a solution?

I attach the correspondent from Cyberlink and a screen shot of new error code.

Regards,
Jonathan
Hi SteveK,

Just tried again with larger image of about 4000 x 2800, but still get the error message.
I thinking this must be something to do with the trial.
At least I can burn dvd's from a template and add my own audio to the menu in PD and also burn dvd's with my own image and audio on the menu in power producer. thanks for all your help with this.

what's the betting that if i do decide to purchase the full version of media suite it will work fine?

regards,
jonathan
Hi SteveK,

That image came off the Internet, google images. I will look for a bigger image and try that.

Interesting that I have just been playing around on Power Producer and am able to burn a DVD with customised menu with that same jpg image and background audio. Only thing is, with the trial version of Power producer it only lets you burn a disc up to 30mins long.

I'm thinking that if the larger image doesn't work in PD customised menu - it may be something to do with a limited version of PD for the trail software

Regards,
Jonathan
Hi SteveK, just had another go at burning the DVD with your suggested setting and still get the same error. i've attached a screen shot of the error.

Regards,
Jonathan
Hi SteveK, thank you for your help with this, attached is a zip file with screen shots of my windows font (i've now changed to), hardware acceleration settings from PD11, as they originally were before I changed anything, the details of the jpg im trying to use in the menu and version of PD I'm running.

so i've put my windows font to 100%, unchecked the boxes in hardware acceleration and will give it another go and let you know how i get on.

I'm trailing media suite 11 downloaded from the cyberlink website. Reason for this is because it comes with a whole host of other useful applications, and when I got this PC from Dell about a month ago, it came with media suite essentials (which didn't let me use PD - I had to upgrade). So I thought, let me trial it all first and if happy, I'll upgrade and best of all, this upgrade comes at a good discount being a Dell customer.

Regards,
Jonathan
Hi SteveK, dxdiag file attached for my system as requested. Regards, Jonathan
hi Stevek,

thank you for your reply.

I just went to make my own menu, it's a very simple menu, with a jpg as a backgound image on all pages and an mp3 as an audio running during the menu on all pages. no moving images, just a root menu and a chapter menu pointing to 3 chapters, nothing too fancy. and when i burn a 2D DVD from this i get the error.

when i burn a 2D DVD from a template menu already provided, even incluiding my own mp3 audio file (that i use when customising my own menu - that fails) - it works and i can burn my DVD successfully. I'm thinking it must either be that the trial version is limited or there is something wrong with my jpg image - but i'm suspect with that.

I'm running windows 8 at home on an Intel I7 with 16GB ram, so can't see my memory being a problem. Will post the Part B info as soon as i can. Thanks for your help with this.

Regards,
Jonathan
I am having this problem too, with the trial version of PD 11.
Hi there, I'm currently trialing Power Director before I purchase it. When I try to burn a 2D DVD I get the error code eC00C0005 pop up. This only appears to happen if I have designed my own menu. I can burn a DVD with a menu template from the library without a problem. Hope you can help. Regards, Jonathan

Go to: