Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hello.

I'm looking for recommendations on syncing external audio with a separate video file. I tape marching bands for my youtube channel and want to incorporate a Zoom H1 for better audio. The preamp on the camcorders suck.

With this type of recording, using a "clapper" for detection of audio spikes wouldn't be practical.

Is there an audio program witinin PD11 or some other program that is useful for syncing video and external audio?

Thanks
Is anyone having a problem with their custom titles not showing up when they open PD11?

All of a sudden my titles will not show. It didn't start happening until I did a few patch updates. How to I go about deleting the patches?
If I download this patch, does it also all of the updates/patches available or do I have to download them one by one?
Hello,

I switched to PowerDirector 11 from Pinnacle. My Dazzle doesn't seem to work with 11, I can see the video but not pick up the audio.

Does anyone have recommendations for ways to capture video/audio from mini dv cams, vhs/dvd players into PD 11 and render them?

Thanks.
Go to: