Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Video Capture with 11
jaguar9801 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 04, 2014 15:11 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

I switched to PowerDirector 11 from Pinnacle. My Dazzle doesn't seem to work with 11, I can see the video but not pick up the audio.

Does anyone have recommendations for ways to capture video/audio from mini dv cams, vhs/dvd players into PD 11 and render them?

Thanks.
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Hello,

I switched to PowerDirector 11 from Pinnacle. My Dazzle doesn't seem to work with 11, I can see the video but not pick up the audio.

Does anyone have recommendations for ways to capture video/audio from mini dv cams, vhs/dvd players into PD 11 and render them?

Thanks.

Good luck finding capture device drivers for that device that will work in PD11. Drivers are usually proprietary and devoted to the software they came with.

Capture with Pinnacle and save to a file then do all your editing in PD11.

There are also free capture program that MAY work Google for them (If you removed the Pinnacle software from your computer). .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.