Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok. sorry I am on time crunch and the stress is getting to me.
sorry i wasted your time
Slow zoom?
?
Yes that! Please how do i do it?
This is what i need to do:
How do I use power director 14 to slowly zoom in on to an overlayed video? I am doing a Let's play and I need to zoom in on the video of myself in the corner slowly untill it fill the screen. I have tried crop and zoom, but I cannot controll where I zoom into. I tried the zoom in speacial effect, but I still cannot achieve the effect i want. Can you help me?
Thankyou so much!
what i need to do is use crop/zoom without the zoom.
I have two video clips both recorded by an unmoved camera. I need to crop one so that i can overlay it on top of the other, thus creating a slipt screen effect. Like this:

(see attechments)

but in video form.

Please tell me that the only way isn't to edit it in photoshop elements frame by frame.

PLease help!
Problem is still unsolved. I still get a conflict of frame rates message
the recorded clip IS 30 fps. the problem is that PD is using 29.97. this is what's creating my problem.
Hello, in my PD 14, I noticed that the 30 fps project setting is accualy 29.97. in an hour long video this cuases a slight audio video unsyncing in the final export. the video I record is with a logitech web cam and I do not know how to change what it records at. what can i do to get the project and the video's FPS to sync up in the time line

Please help.
In power director 12, when I export a video in mov file type why does the audio stat tracking a head of the video towards the end? What could be causing this? Please help!
The file is mov to mov.

Data Rate 272kbps

Total bit rate 323kbps

Frame rate 30 FPS
I have a 1h 36min video. It is a 16:9 that was squished into a 640x480 4:3 ar.

All I did was fix the AR and now I can't get it to export a file smaller than 39 gb!

What am I doing wrong?
Just tried several permutations of expoting of all them showed the same error for that video.
Hello, sir, I exported the two videos as you said, but the game play footage was originally 4:3 and I exported it to 16:9. When I did the audio and video for that vid was out of sync with the audio tracking a head of its video. When I try and export it as 4:3 it make a 6-9 gb file for twenty minutes. Why is this please?
Go to: