Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PLEASE HELP!
AnimeFreakatYoutube [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 25, 2013 23:03 Messages: 27 Offline
[Post New]
I have a 1h 36min video. It is a 16:9 that was squished into a 640x480 4:3 ar.

All I did was fix the AR and now I can't get it to export a file smaller than 39 gb!

What am I doing wrong?
The Shadowman
Senior Contributor Location: UK Joined: Dec 15, 2014 13:06 Messages: 1831 Offline
[Post New]
To clarify, Is this a PowerDirector file and what is the resolution now? Where is it stored now?

By export do you mean "write to DV tape" or do you just want to "produce" the file for TV viewing or similar.

If not a PD file, what is the format? Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,
AnimeFreakatYoutube [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 25, 2013 23:03 Messages: 27 Offline
[Post New]
The file is mov to mov.

Data Rate 272kbps

Total bit rate 323kbps

Frame rate 30 FPS
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Hi AnimeFreakatYoutube,
We might be able to tweak the QT/mov profile if you provide us with the MediaInfo of the mov file you're editing/trying to Produce.
See guide Part J
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/40225.page

You can make your own Custom profile template and edit it yourself manually by opening Profile.ini in a text editor (NotePad), remember to make a copy of the Profile.ini as a backup.
Profile.ini: C:\Users\your computer's name\AppData\Roaming\CyberLink\PowerDirector\13.0
Dafydd

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 27. 2015 05:22