Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Ok... guess that is the way it is... but... if I have 5 chapters, it now wants me to have 5 different submenus.. one for each chapter. I would prefer to put all of them on the second menu page that I must have. Anyway to achieve this?
I am going to "menu preferences" and clicking on each menu and then going to playback mode preferences and each one of them are set to 60 seconds. The front menu goes 60 seconds, the other two only go to 15
First, this forum has been excellent in helping me work my way through my first expierence with PD 12. Couple of questions I haven't been able to find answered here though.

I found out how to extend the duration of the front menu and the background song from 15 seconds... but the sub-menus still go only 15 seconds. Can't figure out how to extend their duration.

Also, when playing the DVD I make, I am unable to get back to the main menu by clicking "disc menu" on my remote though that works with every other DVD I play.

Any suggestions?

Thanks again
So this means that you MUST have a second level to your menu structure? I guess the only way is to not have chapters in which case you could have 1 menu level that simply had a play button?

Like the OP all I want is two chapters so you can forward to 1 point in the video.. it is a game so I just want to be able to jump to the second half. That's it.

I have my background image, my background music.. now all I want to do is see the menu, hear the music, select either chapter 1 or chapter 2 or play from that first menu screen.
Go to: