Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Newbie.. submenus and other questions
bowers32 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 27, 2013 21:39 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
First, this forum has been excellent in helping me work my way through my first expierence with PD 12. Couple of questions I haven't been able to find answered here though.

I found out how to extend the duration of the front menu and the background song from 15 seconds... but the sub-menus still go only 15 seconds. Can't figure out how to extend their duration.

Also, when playing the DVD I make, I am unable to get back to the main menu by clicking "disc menu" on my remote though that works with every other DVD I play.

Any suggestions?

Thanks again
James1
Senior Contributor Location: Surrey, B.C., Canada Joined: Jun 10, 2010 16:20 Messages: 1783 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
I believe you have to got through the same steps for each menu page...as PD does not apply the changes you make in 'Menu Designer' to all that is applied. Example if you have "Menu Chapter' with 4 buttons per page and you have 12 chapters then there will be 3 'Menu pages" and your settind have to be set individually for each page and saved.
Jim Intel i7-2600@3.4Gz Geforce 560ti-1GB Graphic accelerator, windows 7 Premium 12GB memory

Visit GranPapa64's channel for your YouTube experience of the day!
James1
Senior Contributor Location: Surrey, B.C., Canada Joined: Jun 10, 2010 16:20 Messages: 1783 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
I played around with the Background Image post in this tread and removed the Warner center.

Jim
[Thumb - Jim SnowBearBack.jpg]
 Filename
Jim SnowBearBack.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
Modified background.
 Filesize
2541 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
65 time(s)
Intel i7-2600@3.4Gz Geforce 560ti-1GB Graphic accelerator, windows 7 Premium 12GB memory

Visit GranPapa64's channel for your YouTube experience of the day!
bowers32 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 27, 2013 21:39 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
I am going to "menu preferences" and clicking on each menu and then going to playback mode preferences and each one of them are set to 60 seconds. The front menu goes 60 seconds, the other two only go to 15