Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
thanks for the tip on 18, will keep my eye on it.
Update. Tech support told me the problem was turned over to engineering but sugested I upgrade to 17 as it is supose to have better text export. Not sure I want to "buy" a fix.
Quote I opened one of these video to look at what text font I had used (was used by default). It was one I hadn't used in anything other than videos before, so I changed it to Times New Roman, a very common font I've used in everything computer related. It looked much better on the text screen. However, when I inserted it into the video, it was the same problem only worse. The letters looked like they were dripping water.

Havent had time to try others.

Tech support asked me to update my video card drivers however I explained to them I have had this problem on a windows 7 workstation. I like your "dripping water" description, if fits.

Wow, that's terrible. I've seen PD have difficulties with non-western fonts, and also if the font was installed as TrueType (.TTF) instead of OpenType (.OTF), but I've never seen a standard Windows font look that bad.

I think this should be reported to Cyberlink using the support web page. You'll need to run the DxDiag test as described in the Read Me Before Posting guidelines, and it would also help if you could tell them if this is a new problem and whether it happens with other fonts or when you change the point size, use kerning, or use a differently weighted version of the same font, like Arial Black, etc.

You can also refer them back to this forum thread by including the URL in your problem description. Once you submit the issue, you'll get a ticket number that starts with CS followed by a bunch of numbers. Please post that back here to close the loop.

Thanks, I submitted this to support.
I have noticed the same thing where the letters seem to be clipped. This shows up in the text editing window as well as any final production. See clips
Arial 20, no kerning, fontface.
Thanks, icon too small on my screen to see that it was in a muted state. Was not able to change it to an unmuted state. Removed smartsound quicktracks,rebooted and was able to turn the volume back on. Thanks for all your help.
Sorry about that. Yes, I did look at level setting inside the audio track and don't see that any of them are muted.
Clean install on new Dell hardware. During edit I do not hear any of the audio tracks.

I can; Hear the audio on the MP4 produce file fine when played outside of PD.

I can; Click on the audio track and open WaveEditor and play and edit the audio just fine.

Have attached screen shots and Dx. Running version 13.0.2604.0

What am I missing?

Mod edited. Title changed, from Now to No.
Go to: