Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I can't see all imported movie files together, only in folders,
how to change it to PD19 view?
only someone drunk or drug could insert the yt window into the render process...

You're right, the output clip is in an intermediate state and can't be worked on until/unless you use Produce Range. Then you can replace the MultiCam clip with the produced clip and all editing tools are available.

that's why it complicates the work in the program, they should fix it in my opinion...

Irek
very helpful this clip but does not solve the problem, I still can't do anything with the file from "video collage" on timeline like with others....

Irek
1 Question:
Can I set somewhere in program "permanent choose" between "Single Video" and "Video Collage"? To set my choice once and for all? Not every time? it's quite annoying...
2 Question:
After creating the file from "video collage" you can not change the settings from "fix/enhance", they are inactive.
That's why I consider this tool useless.

Irek
Quote The first 3 thumbnails are blank in your Error3 pic because there is only a single clip at your cursor's location!

I put this screen to prove that the file is "recognizable" by the PD17

Irek
thanks JL_JL for the answer, did you report this problem to support?

UPDATE 2: Problem occurs randomly, after a long work in the program I noticed that multicam works well

Irek
Hi everyone
Since I use PD whenever I am waiting for a Windows 10 upgrade, I wonder what surprises will be this time. So after updating to Windows 1903, the problem is in multicam. I have already updated the nvidia driver to the latest version 430.86, enable and disable OpenCL, nothing changes, I'm going crazy soon ...any advice?

UPDATE: With 3 cameras Multicam working fine, with 4 - black screens
This is answer from Cyberlink Support:
"
With regards to your previous concern, upon further checking, we are able to reproduce the issue in our lab when trying to edit the 2 specific MP3.
After checking, the issue relates to Windows MP3 filter, which PowerDirector laverages it to edit MP3 audio. It doesn't relate to the audio codec. Due to this filter is a system module so we are not able to check the root cause of the error.
It is suggested to convert the specific MP3 as the workaround solution."

OptoData, can You help them with this problem?

regards
Irek
already reported...
Yes, I know the method for changing the file format by any program, but this problem did not occur before.
And I am not sure if the problem occurred before the last update...
The test files are in the Dropbox link

Can anyone with PD16 confirm that the problem exists?

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/75sin7gus5r37e8/AADo3RBZBFiW72fqnLTU6W6va?dl=0

regards
Irek
Hi fellows

Does anyone have a problem with loading mp3 files in bitrate over 256 kb/s into the timeline?
They load only as a vertical line and not as timeline files
Any suggestions?

greetings
Irek
I had the same problem on GTX1070Ti, yesterday I found a solution

regards
Irek
Hi Bhajje

Check ON in "Hardware Acceleration": Enable OpenCL

Regards

Irek
Quote Find Nvidia driver 337.88 as that is the last version that will allow you to use hardware acceleration, from what was discussed back in January.
/quotePostId]

On the nVidia site is information that this drivers is designed only for notebooks and does not support my graphics card
This will not be a problem?
Quote In colordirector you said rendering is 3 to 4 times slower now. Did you remember if colordirector/Preference/Hardware acceleration/ checkbox was checked before but not checked now.

Always is enable

Are you able to do these things in your system?

of course
Does this card support rendering in PowerDirector 16?
I don't see it on the list here:
https://www.cyberlink.com/support/product-faq-content.do?id=20827&prodId=4&prodVerId=1299&CategoryId=-1&keyword=

I replaced my old GTX970 and rendering time has increased dramatically when is rendering with CD6 corrections (3-4x)

Regards

Irek

Fellow members (anyone who cares) - could you please download and test this original .mts clip from a Panasonic TZ60, and report your results here?

Cheers - Tony

Hi Tony

on your sample I have same problem like on my, from A6000 - green bar

Irek
Go to: