Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I just thought of a solution - save my current working project as a new name and then delete the video out and add in the new footage, and my project inherits all the same titles as the first one.

I have to produce several DVDs of a musical and in the first one I created all these titles with cast, crew, 'about' etc I saved each title as a custom title by clicking the little disk icon.

My problem is that when I open a new project my saved custom titles are not there.

Is there any way of making these available to other projects?

When trying to burn my DVD it gets 90% of the way through and then fails with error code 7. Cyberlink support has told me this is a menu system creation error and thought that the menu module had not installed properly, solution uninstall everything and reinstall from scratch again.

No change same error message, if I tick create dvd without menus it burns OK, but that is not what I want to do.

Support then posted the latest build PD6 file for me to download, but when extracting I get corrupt archive messages. Their solution was for me to download the latest winrar and install that first???? for a self extracting file/??? Any way I used winrar to extract contents of exe file and got same corrupt archive message.

Out of the extracted contents i ran the setup.exe in the menu folder, and this ran right through - but no change to my error message.

Any ideas anyone?

Also on a separate issue, is PD6 capable of creation a 'SpecialFeatures' style menu option in the menus on your DVD?

Go to: