Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Can I Save Custom Titles
dunlaing [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 03, 2007 08:54 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I have to produce several DVDs of a musical and in the first one I created all these titles with cast, crew, 'about' etc I saved each title as a custom title by clicking the little disk icon.

My problem is that when I open a new project my saved custom titles are not there.

Is there any way of making these available to other projects?

cheers Duncan
dunlaing [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 03, 2007 08:54 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I just thought of a solution - save my current working project as a new name and then delete the video out and add in the new footage, and my project inherits all the same titles as the first one.

cheers Duncan
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
In PD6 Custom Titles are saved to:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\CyberLink\PowerDirector\6.0\MyTitles

To access the information just initiate "Titles" and select Custom.

I make my own special "Titles" - basically alter the script slightly and have these list under new headings. I will be making some available and create a video to show how.

It is useful to have "special" Titles when wanting to watermark a video or when Titles styles are unavailable.

Hope the info helps.

Dafydd