Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I will try to burn to a folder with this weekends videos. Thanks for the work around.

Tim
My laptop is 3 weeks old. The hard drive is nearly empty. I think that it is interesting that PowerDirector works fine if I burn one blue ray disk at a time. If I ask for two disks, when I put in the second disk, I get the error. It seems to me it is a problem with the way the software queues up the job for a second burn. The other interesting thing is that it is only when I burn blue ray disks. Standard DVDs can be burned in batches.

I am convinced it is a bug.

Tim
Dxdiag.txt file attached.

Thanks,
Tim
I have a problem with PowerDirector 12 running under Windows 8. I followed the thread "PDR12.EXE Has Stopped Working Error" and posted my problem with the application crashing. I downloaded the patch and installed it. The program runs but still crashes very annoyingly after burning one disk. I am getting, "Burning unsuccessful. Error code: eEB19178D"

The only resolution is to reboot, and restart the disk mastering process. I need to burn a half dozen disks of 8 different videos and this isn't working.

Anyone know what the error code translates to?

Windows 8, 64bit, PowerDirector Ultimate 12.0.2109.0, Intel I7 processor, 16gb ram, 1 month old HP ENVY laptop with blue ray burner.

Tim
Rob,

The link you provided was for error code eEB191087. My error was eEB19178D.

I can always burn one blue ray disk. I just can't burn multiples.
My system works just fine burning standard DVDs, it is just multiples of blue rays.

Tim
I have a problem with PowerDirector 12 running under Windows 8. I followed the thread "PDR12.EXE Has Stopped Working Error" and posted my problem with the application crashing. I downloaded the patch and installed it. The program runs but still crashes very annoyingly after burning one disk. I am getting, "Burning unsuccessful. Error code: eEB19178D"

The only resolution is to reboot, and restart the disk mastering process. I need to burn a half dozen disks of 8 different videos and this isn't working.

Anyone know what the error code translates to?

Windows 8, 64bit, PowerDirector Ultimate 12.0.2109.0, Intel I7 processor, 16gb ram, 1 month old HP ENVY laptop with blue ray burner.

Tim
I have a brand new HP laptop, I7, 64bit, Windows 8. Just installed Power Director 12. Installed fine. Crashes every time. I uninstalled twice, tried the CLCleaner2-PowerDirector_12.0, reinstalled, same problem.

I suspect they did not test the build that is currently being peddled.
I sent a message to customer support.

Meanwhile, I have a bunch of video to post. Fortunately, I have my old laptop with PowerDirector 10, Windows 7 that works.

Aloha.
Tim
Go to: