Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Awesome...thanks R. That worked. That will keep them grouped while I add/delete other objects within the timeline, right?
I attempted that, but I'm not sure what you mean by selecting the items I want to link with the right click. I didn't see the "group items" come up. Sorry, can you explain it more in detail. Just so you know what I'm linking...I have 2-3 objects aligned on the tracks (overlays) and then there's music in there, too. Can I just "snap" the aligned objects together so they move together if I insert or delete something within the timeline?
I've used that, but maybe I also used the insert/remove on the same track and that screwed up things. I'll use the insert/delete method you mentioned and will be consistent and hopefully will have better success. Thanks for your post.
how do you link all tracks in powerdirector version 11
This is valuable information...it took me forever to find it. Thanks for the question and the answer guys!!!
Yes, I think you have. Say I have overlapped 3 things on 3 separate tracks that are lined up and timed together within the video. If I go back into the video to edit, add, or change something on any track then it alters the stuff that line up on 2-3 separate tracks. For instance a background color (on track 1), picture (on track 2), and a frame for that picture (on track 3) - they would all be aligned together. But, if I had a picture on track 1 then tracks 2 and 3 no longer line up with the background on track 1. I have to manually adjust everything to line up again. Make sense? So, is there some way to make overlapped items stay together...by snapping or locking them?
How do you make video material stay aligned on tracks when going back to insert or change something? Everything shifts when changes are made within the tracks.
Go to: