Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I was trying to remember why and just tried to use it again and the slide up starts at the bottom of the screen and exits the top if I use a title. I wanted to isolate the motion in the PIP. I needed to use a movie in the PIP movie and was having problems. When I use an embedded movie I was getting a black background and wasn't using the Chroma key correctly and so didn't revisit until now. I did a workaround with no motion but it didn't mimic the Google automation in their demonstration video.

My Google Glass concept video is a work in progress. http://youtu.be/wzIohj2vWu8

Perfect. That worked! I should have known that but still learning. Thanks.
I followed the steps and have a video I inserted but now the background is not transparent but black. I am trying to resemble the action of Google Glass when the default Time and "Okay Glass" appear from the bottom and stop. It looks pretty cool but the background lost transparency somewhere in the transition Title to video to key frame and final Production. Darn.

What step did I miss to preserve the transparency?
I thank you for the reply. It seems to work great. I knew there must a workaround but not sure if I would have ever stumbled onto that from the help files alone. I appreciate this Forum a lot.
I would like to have a title scroll from off screen and stop in the middle. One Motion template (i.e. Scroll Up) moves the title from below the screen to up and out of the screen. I want it to scroll from below the screen and stop in the middle. Is there a tool or control that will stop it where I want? I am using PowerDirector 11.
Very well done images so many will appreciate your sharing. I think I misunderstood when you said "on-and-off quickly." I assumed you meant the images blink on-and-off. I inserted the microphone which is a very nice but not an animated image like an animated GIF. If I create an animated GIG will PowerDirector accept it like it does png and jpg image files?
Tony, You are great. I have done some of the images like video icon and microphone in Corel 6x and exported to a png file. It looks like I will need some animated gif files if Director will let me use those. One scene requires a microphone that have a white ring around it as you are speaking. This is all fun stuff. You are so right when I fool myself that I can touch the super talented Google programs or other smart people on this Forum. But it is fun learning.
Is there any advantage to use an overlay verses changing opacity to 70% to give the impression of a partially transparent small inserted window in upper right corner? I realized I didn't capture a similar transparency in the original after I uploaded my first MOV on YouTube. The promotional video often has scenes difficult to see when looking at the smaller inserted image because of its transparency.

I am still struggling to control the how much the titles scroll when I need them to emerge from the bottom and stop in the middle of the screen then one item in the menu blinks. I can get the blinking individual item part by adding a second identical title with the 2nd motion to something like blinking or flashing (although I don't see that motion option unfortunately).

Thanks for all the help!
Excellent suggestions. The sliders I was not using correctly. "Close" is the name of the Font? I tried Arial Narrow as a guess. Getting closer to a better video, thanks.
might try the suggestions of a cart but there is artifact with that because they too will not have shock absorbers unlike autos. I am going to try Hals suggestion. I didn't know you could place a project inside another (still a newbie). Thanks folks!

About text boxes and motion. Can you determine how fast the effect is rendered because it seemed like it was only one speed i.e. scroll up -- seems too slow.
I found I could move a third track (image) using PIP into the second track and adjust the motion to confine it into the smaller 2nd track. Unfortunately I can't figure out how to speed up the motion to make it appear it is snapping up from the lower edge to the middle of the 2nd track.

Text and images in the Google video seem to roll up quickly into the smaller right upper screen.
I am trying to mimic Google Glass viewing while looking through Glass. I use the same image (2nd track) into the first. It gives the impression of a duplicate image during video playback. I would like to make some custom motion edits in the second track but when I do titles scroll from the bottom of track 1 into track 2. I can't get the scroll to stay in the 2nd track image. How can I force the motion in the 2nd track to stay confined inside the second track?

You can view the video on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIt67TsCMgE. Any ideas?
Go to: