Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
As the title indicated, it's taking too long. Right now I am making a BDMV folder that's about 30GB. it's been on it for 21 hours, and still only 57% done. The thing is, it wasn't like this before. The last time I made something of this size it only took about 15 hours, AND even before that it only took like 10 hours. What's going on? Is Cyberlink purposely slowing the speed of previous version to force users to purchase the newer versions?
I always burn them as folder. For DVD, I then use DVD Shrink to convert it to an iso file, then use ImgBurn or DVD Decrypter to burn it on to a disc. For Blu-ray, I use DVDFab to convert it to iso, then use ImgBurn to burn.
After I upgraded from Powerdirector 10 to 11, I noticed some of the navigation button designs had disappeared, including some of my favorites. Are they permanently removed? Is there anyway I can download them again?

Thanks in advance for any advice.
I just tried to create/modify a custom menu and was surprised to see the interface has changed. Now I cannot find any of the buttons I needed to make the changes--I can't even make new ones, at least not to the way I liked as before. What the heck?!
Is there a specify format I should use? I've done this for DVDs before, but when trying to create a menu for BD with opening video, only audio when I previewed it.

Thanks in advance.
I know, but I'm talking about custom menus that I created myself without any fancy effects. Anyway, thanks.
Thanks James1, I will try that.
This only happens with version 11. I used to be able modify custom menus anytime when using version 10, but since upgraded the "modify" button doesn't always work. On the menus sometimes I can modify but most times I can not (modify button grey out and does not respond). Any help would be appreciated.
I'm using 4X. Guess I'll reduce it to 2x and try again. Thanks for the suggestion.
Thank you for your reply, Tony. I was already doing what the FAQ suggested, but I'm still getting the message. Still, thanks for trying to help.
I have been encounter this error when trying to burn a project onto DVD. The message says Error code: eA0000005. Possible cause: The pack queue is empty. That causes Muxer can't keep muxing.

What does this mean? Is there any way to fix it?

Any help is appreciated.
I've tried to burn to a file first, but it keeps giving me the "the output files exceed the available disk space", and I have 118GB available on my hard drive! What gives?
Go to: