Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Being able to add an edit such as brighten to the whole timeline not just one segment (clip).
Odd that only one track show when it is stereo?
Mine does the same thing although the resulting sound is good enough for my work.

I concur that Power Director 14 should at least have the option to split the Stereo track.
It would be nice if previous settings could be remembered including restore down window size and location, size of preview, and number of timelines
As far as I know the new 4k BlueRay standard has not been implemented yet.
Also I do not know where you can get a 4k disc or burner, and then you will need a 4k BlueRay player.

Best you can do is to "Produce" a 4k file with PowerDirector.
But before you do that you need to know what formats your 4k TV will play thru a USB or HDMI port.
I have two Cameras that are optimized for 4k Video and my next will be also.

1. I would like to see better import and editing of 4k.
2. I would like to see better 4k output.
3. I would like to see support and burning software for the new 4k BlueRay standard.

4. I would like to see more customizable "Produce" formats and with higher bitrates.

a. Where is 1080P60 at 100+ bit rate?

b. Why can't I produce that from MOV files of the same rate?
I have a new Nikon D5300
The 1080P 60 (59.94 fps) files are exceptionally good.

I am looking for a way to produce a 1080P 60 disc.
Does PD 11 or 12 have this capability?

So far, the best I have been able to do is AVS 720P 60 on a DVD with BlueRay format.
The 1080P 29.97 and 1080i 59.94 results are no where as good.

I did a lot of searching before I found and downloaded the free codec pack from AVID.
I can now externally record "clean" HDMI from my D7100, D600, and D800 Nikon Cameras.

Everyone kept telling me to install the latest QuickTime and that did not even work for ProRes format files.
It was after installing MediaInfo , and visiting the Video forums, I decided the DNxHD files were superior.
Go to: