Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi!

The hard disk on my pc has just crashed. I have had to get a replacement fitted. I want to redownload my software i.e.
PowerDirector 16, ColorDirector, PhotoDirector, PowerDVD and AudioDirector.

Can someone help me please!

Kind Regards,

Alan
Thank you Hatti! It worked really well! Thats sorted it!smile

Knd Regards,

Alan
Thank you for your replies!

Is there an easy way of changing the transparency of one of the video tracks?

Any help will be appreciated!

Regards,

Alan
Hi!,

I would like to overlay/blend two video tracks in a project that I am currently working on...

How can I do this? I have tried putting a video clip on track1 and another on track 2 but this does not appear to work!

Any help would be appreciated!

Kind Regards,

Alan
Quote You can have sparkling text in your project by producing say an animated gif file and use it in PD15. This site can do it for free: http://en.bloggif.com/text .

Let us know if this helps.laughing

Hi tomasc,

Thank you for your reply! I have used the website to create an animated gif and it is really good! How do I set the background to be transparent?

Kind Regards,

Alan
Thank you all for your answers! I will try them out!

Kind Regards,

Alan
Hi!

Is there any way of creating sparkling text in PowerDirector? I would like to include some in a title that I want to create.

Any help will be appreciated!

Kind Regards,

Alan
Hi!

Has anyone got any ideas on how I can fix/sharpen/enhance some old VHS-C camcorder video that I have? I am currently using PowerDirector 13 Ulitmate. I have tried the fix/enhance settings but they seem to make the video a bit "grainy" when it is applied....

Any 3rd party tools that would achieve this?

Any help will be much appreciated!

Kind Regards,

Alan
Hi!

Has anyone got any ideas on how I can fix/sharpen/enhance some old VHS-C camcorder video that I have? I am currently using PowerDirector 13 Ulitmate. I have tried the fix/enhance settings but they seem to make the video a bit "grainy" when it is applied....

Any 3rd party tools that would achieve this?

Any help will be much appreciated!

Kind Regards,

Alan
Hi,

Thanks for the replies... Looks like I have been scammed again by Cyberlink ... I assumed that the ugrade from my media suite that contained PowerDirector 12 Ultimate to the Media Suite 13 Ultimate would have PowerDirector 13 Ultimate instead of a skanky rubbish version... on their website it said something like ..."contains PowerDirector 13"... in the contents for the Media Suite 13 Ultimate...

Looks like I will have to bite the bullet and get another upgrade ...

Regards,

Alan

P.S. in the about box it indicates that it HE3D is a 64bit build ...
Hi,

Thank-you for your replies...

When I go to the about in my version of PowerDirector I get -

PowerDirector HE3D

whatever that is!

Regards,

Alan
Hi!

I upgraded from PowerDirector 12 Ultimate Suite to CyberLink Media Suite 13 Ultimate believing that I would get PowerDirector 13 Ultimate as part of the suite. When I look at my licence keys on the Cyberlink site, I see that I have a key for PowerDirector 13 HE3D - whatever that is! When I look at "About Cyberlink Power Director" I see that I have version 13.0.3130.0 installed. When I try to use the "Fix/Enhance" and then "Video Enhancement" feature when I am editing a video, I get a pop-up window informing me that -

"This version of PowerDirector does not support this feature." and informs me that this is available if I upgrade! If I click on either of the buttons on this screen (there are 2 - "Upgrade now" or "Learn more" neither of them work!

I could use this feature in PowerDirector 12 Ultimate

So my question is why can I not use this feature in version 13?

Any help would be welcome!

Regards,

Alan
Hi Carl312,

All sorted now. Thank you for your help!

Regards,

Alan
Hi Carl312,

Thank-you for your reply! How do I select the whole track in PowerDirector? As Track 1 is made up of lots of individual pictures plus video and titles etc ... Also, I have some additional stuff on track 2. So do I select these and "shuffle" them down?

For instance -

Stuff on Track 2 goes to Track 3
Stuff on Track 1 goes to Track 2

The colour board goes on Track 1

Regards,

Alan
Hi,

I am producing a slideshow of photographs from my daughters wedding (16:9 widescreen format) and I wondered if there was a "quick and relatively easy" way to place a coloured background to portrait photographs instead of the black background that appears. I have the project assembled in PowerDirector (V12) together with the various music tracks and do not really want to disturb the layout if at all possible ...

Regards,

Alan
Hi BarryTheCrab,

Sorry about the late reply, just to say I saved the MP3 files as WMA and the music now sounds ok. Thank-you for your help!

Regards,

Alan
Hi BarryTheCrab,

Thank-you for the reply(again!).

So, once I have produced the WMA file in PD, add the WMA file instead of the MP3 into my main project - Correct?

Regards,

Alan
Hi BarryTheCrab,

Thank-you for the reply.

I will try it tonight, as I am away from my PC at the moment. So to recap, use PD to create the WAV file instead of WaveEditor or AudioDirector?

Regards,

Alan
Hi BarryTheCrab,

Thank you for your reply!

Have you got any suggestions on the file format? WAV etc? Also, any recommendations on settings for the file e.g. bit rates etc.

Regards,

Alan
Hi,

I am currently in the process of creating a slideshow of my daughters wedding. I have added a soundtrack of various songs (ripped from CD). When playing the assembled slideshow from within PowerDirector, there is no problem with the sound quality. I have produced the slideshow to both MP4 and H264 formats and played both of these on my PC and the sound is OK. The problem occurs when I burn a DVD. I always burn to a file and then use BurnAware to create the disc. When playing the DVD on my DVD player, the sound is absolutely awful. It sounds distorted and very muffled. This only seems to occur on one of the sound tracks - Marry You by Bruno Mars (MP3 format), the others sound fine... When I play the original MP3 of the Bruno Mars track on the PC that sounds OK too.

Has anyone got any suggestions to correct this sound problem?

Regards,

Alan
Go to: