Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks, I will try putting splits in a video to test that effect.
Got it finally! after rotating the clip with the blue cross hairs I then pulled the frame back into the black area of the former frame layout using the boudary corner things.
Think I got it now. After using the cross hair right click options I shrink the frame back into the black area with the frame corner boundariy markers.
Actually it looks like I lose top and bottom in both methods.
So I can rotate my clip by use of the blue cross hair features (right click) or in the modify tools. Problem with the modify tools is that it wants to treat it like a motion effect, can I cause it to happen in a frame or two. I can't seem to find how to force the time period of the rotational effect but like. Using the cross hair option I lose the top and bottom of my video.
Good help. After many efforts I can now lose the top and bottom of my video. That is why I took it with that orrientation with my camera, needed a wide view top to bottom not side to side. How do I preserve it while rotating it 90 degrees?
Hello. I had some similar issues with 60P files and found my editor was not able to handle the P and wanted to treat it like interlaced, got confused and made glitchy playing files. Currently I am looking for a program (resonably priced for home use) that will handle AVCHD 60P. Is this the possibly the problem you are having? The AE Writer that Panasonic bundles handles the AVCHD 60P but has too few of editing options.
Go to: