Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Rotate video clip
gatornoles1213 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 07, 2012 11:58 Messages: 22 Offline
[Post New]
How do I rotate a video clip (MVI) 90 degrees? Thanks from a novice user
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: How do I rotate a video clip (MVI) 90 degrees?

Clip mode, with Mouse left click and hold, grab the top of the blue circle in the preview, rotate to where you want it.

Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.

gatornoles1213 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 07, 2012 11:58 Messages: 22 Offline
[Post New]
I owe you again Carl. Thank you ever so much. Things are a lot simplier if you know what you are doing!

Russ Thanks from a novice user
Stan L [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Pacific Northwest, Olympic Peninsula Joined: Feb 13, 2013 12:38 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Good help. After many efforts I can now lose the top and bottom of my video. That is why I took it with that orrientation with my camera, needed a wide view top to bottom not side to side. How do I preserve it while rotating it 90 degrees?
Stan L [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Pacific Northwest, Olympic Peninsula Joined: Feb 13, 2013 12:38 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Think I got it now. After using the cross hair right click options I shrink the frame back into the black area with the frame corner boundariy markers.