Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hello!
I have PDR15 use!
There is a problem with Fast video rendering! Without the Hardware decoding enabled, it won't let you turn on the program! Previously I tried mp4, mkv, m2ts and worked! I'm working with 50p videos! Recently, VGA (Geforce GTX750) software was updated. This could have caused this problem?
Thank you for your answers!
Quote Hello!

For a time, it worked in the PDR14, but still issued a "codec activation" error message! I could transcode AVCHD and MOV Videos into the MPEG2. Now, for some time I can convert just to MP4, Quicktime, WMV, AVI! The MPEG-2 and H265 encoding does not start after the message is no indication! And it does not display the icon of shadow file either! What could be the problem? How to activate codecs? Or can I install new ones?

Is this a full or trial version of PD?

Robert

Patched version. This message was from the beginning, but I did not cause this problem!
Hello!

For a time, it worked in the PDR14, but still issued a "codec activation" error message! I could transcode AVCHD and MOV Videos into the MPEG2. Now, for some time I can convert just to MP4, Quicktime, WMV, AVI! The MPEG-2 and H265 encoding does not start after the message is no indication! And it does not display the icon of shadow file either! What could be the problem? How to activate codecs? Or can I install new ones?

Other versions I have downloaded and installed it, but it did not work, I could not accurately register the mts files and thus can not take care of them! This is a cracked version, you can only come for coding this problem!

Dxdiag file:
http://www44.zippyshare.com/v/95346089/file.html
Thanks!
Interestingly, because the PDR11 can do the coding! Then I'm going to test one of my friends computer the PDR 12! Only the H264 AVC, MP4 and MKV does not work, the other formats can be encoded!! And the opening of these files is also working!
Hy!
My PDR12 have problem with Full HD video producing, and writed this message! (See the image, screenshot!)
This message writed only: MP4, MKV and H264 AVC !! (In no only Full HD resolution!)
The MPEG2, MOV and WMV is OK!!

(I have Panasonic HDC-SD 100 Full HD camera! mts format!)
My PC config: Windows7 64 bit, Intel Core2 E-8400 3GHz CPU, Ati HD-5770 VGA, 4 Gb DDR2 RAM 1066 MHz !

The pdr11 is installed, it works well! (There writed no error message in the HD encoding!) QuickTime and VGA are updated!

What should I do to eliminate the problem?

A képet a Képfeltöltés.hu tárolja. http://www.kepfeltoltes.hu
Another way would be to upload the Directorzone page, or is there a solution? ( ftp , mail and otherwise ?)
It's OK! We are trying to install updates, and then it turns out to be good! In the software, these functions do not work!
Cyberlink PowerDirector 11 ( 2418 ) could not sharing to Directorzone! I have clicked to NEXT ( Sign in to Directorzone ) But it does not do anything then! ( The password and username is OK! )
I put a video to make it easier to show what the problem is! Watch in HD!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM65ODBWAPo&feature=youtu.be
I saved the project, then re-opened! The set speed is not good, the clip length has remained the same, but the video cut off! You have to watch the clip, it will not be full length, full length when pulled, then you can calculate the speed of only 10x!

On Image: Over: Full clip after saved and re-opened the project ( Displayed 21 x speed , the real is 10x!! )
Under: Now created, 18 frames clip In speed: 21X
bareszsopte

After saved and opened , no good
How to reduce the clip to 18 fps? I could not find it!
Powerdirector Ultra 11.0.0.2418 64Bit
Video speed problems after Saved -
example 27x - after saved and opened = 10x
The clip long is not changed, but see the last frame, and the real time-long! The full clip has been splitted!
Powerdirector 11.0.0.2418 64Bit
I PowerDirector 11 Ultra software products will not work, neither download nor upload! Such an error message is displayed when entering (Get an Account)
Error
This page can't be displayed. Contact support for additional information.
The incident ID is: 0.

The Powerdirector write her this message after clicked the download icon:
Error
Error
This page can't be displayed. Contact support for additional information.
The incident ID is: 3296587167226530791.

Other problem:
CyberLink PowerDirector 11 is encountered an error: At Video speed (up to 1000x): After saving the project, not the set acceleration rate of the video clip is coming back! But 10x speed! The size of the video clip length remain as the set acceleration rate after coming off a huge difference!: Software 10x acceleration along the clip, so that the fit in the meantime, you have to cut the video! So later when you open the project is not a full-length video clip will be displayed! (Example: a 20x acceleration clip is 10 seconds long - original: 200sec long, project saved and re-opened after 10 seconds in front of us is a long clip, but it is only accelerated 10x = 100 s length ahead will be part of the original, in which case only half!), this error! The specified length of the accelerated shoes will remain, but the rest of the remainder is removed!
I look forward to improving the software!

Thanks!
Go to: