Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hello stevek,

Attached dx file as advised, Sorry about that couldn't see attachments!

Unfortunately I have removed a lot of material used in original project. However, as the project was a mixture of item,, stills, rendered & new clips, I have been able to re-create two thirds of it, with original material.

After re-creating project (same material), it rendered OK. I tried "Create disk",menues etc. tried to burn in PD 11 WITHOUT SUCCESS..Error code:...[b] eA0000006 "Possible causes 'muxer gets incorrect bit rate".

There is obviously a reason for it but to me it seems rediculous that I am unable to use PD11 project material in PD8 (and I "graded up!!" ) ....Useing the rendered copy of my project and adding a few bits extra I created Project in PD8 and it Burned A1 OK, to disk in 22minutes?

I do therefore have a means of burning future projects in PD 8 which unfortunately will not accept Projects created in PD 11?? Something very wrong there,

I would be grateful for any guidance you can give ....Thanks for your time............Darcy
Hi Stevek....thanks for your reply.

I am not very computerate but I have tried here to answer question asked and completed "details sheet".
Are you using the same computer and the same resources? yes
Are you using hardware encoding or software encoding No idea,sorry
Image formats : bmp - .png - .mpeg-2 -.Win Media -H264 AVC
Size in mb Sorry no idea.
Where from..... Mostly camcorder(JVC Everio) also stills from Tablet/blackberry..
Are you adding the images to the project before rendering Yes
Are you adding them to the rendered file? Both really I guess! Whole project consists of previously rendered material, merged,and new material
Have you tried to produce the project to a mpg2 file No

Requeated info...to the best of my ability!!

1Operating System W8
2. PD version PD Ultra-11.0.0.3026
3. SR Num.VDE130529-01
4. Video source material ..attachment - short clip needed.. how do I attach this?
5. Deails of problem...... McAfee Personal Firewall
6, Anti virus prog ?? McAfee..I guess!
7. Codec pack installed PD Redme html file
8. Other editing progs. Power Director 11 (64bit) / PD 8,burning has never been problem inPD8
9. Burning software installed Not sure, but always has worked,still does, burn OK on PD8
10. Type of blank disc TDK DVD+R......always worked OK with PD8
11 B’ground progs NO other programmes in use when Producing
12. dxdiag log files attachment Attach Have the log copied but cannot fathom how to attach?
ut
I get "ERROR.”windows cannot find 64BIT.Make sure....when trying to copy file for 64Bit...My package of PD11 is certainly 64 bit?
Hi all,

I set up complete project it Renders OK. Unfortunately, if I insert a collection of Still pic's they do not re-appar in completed movie after Rendering....Just blank.Everything else turns out OK!

Be grateful for any advice here, been trying to sort it for weeks.................Many thanks, Darcy
Hi,

I am haveing great problems in producing a movie since switching to PD11.

I complete movie..chapters etc in PD 11. Switch to Create Disc. Set everything up.Press button to Burn but PD 11 will not burn the project...

If I had created project in PD 8 and then go to Burn DVD, no problems? Unfortunately, PD 8 will not accept project created in PD11!!

Be grateful if someone would please advise..............Many thanks Darcy
Good evening all,
RE PD11

I have a problem with "creating discs" in PD11. I select Menu type (1135), set everything up but PD 11 refuses to burn. Authorising starts and seems to get "stuck" at 20%. Last attempt I waited for 5hrs..only 35 min movie.

Tried same in PD 8, different template, which worked perfectly. I'm glad I kept PD8..........Cannot re try in PD 11 as selected template NOT AVAILABLE........Did try with different template, download, but could not get this to burn either in PD11.

Be grateful if someone could explain
a) How to get PD11 to burn my DVD's and
b) How can I transfer well used and much liked Menu templates from PD 8 to PD 11

Many thanks for your time and considerations.......................arcy
Sorry guys I appear to ave opened a wasp's nest here.

Find it very difficult to understand why a simple "Page Roll" efect should cause such a problem.
For many years I used Windows Movie Maker...lovely effects and many of them including a choice of Page Rolls. As WMM is now considered to be a "very old programme..why is it that a real Upmarket prog like Power Director cannot supply simple effects.
Is it too difficult? I mean, why can't we "turn a page" in movie as we do in everyday reading. How many people read "left handed books.
Darcy
Hello Tony,

Follow up...thank you very much. Items were in PD8-contentPack which I obviously did not download!
One small query. ..I had a window come up telling me:
"Programme:..Common Files\Install Shield\Drive\9\Intel 32\ Driver.exe
This app has requested the runtime to terminate in an unusual way........Please contact the applications support team for info"
However, the prog's appeared to all download OK
Darcy
Thank you very much Tony.....will investigate my original downloads

Darcy
Hi all,
Recently I have upgraded my Laptop to WIN 8. My problem is that after downloading and installing Power Director 8 on my new PC I seem unable to get any Pips, Particles or Title Templates.. which were all there previously, into my PD8 program.

I have searched (I think)in my downloaded Cyberlink main folder and cannot find missing Templates. Within PD8 sections I have only an icon inviting me to Download......

I'd be grateful if someone could explain why Pips, Particles & Titles always present, originally, are no longer present in my Power Director 8 Programme.

Thanks for your time......................Darcy
Hi Michael

Thank you for your reply.

I hate to say this but I have continued with my projects on My Samsung Laptop Win8 as before....Cross checked Time Line Rendering etc all OK...Have not yet tried Burning to disc but everything else seems fine.

Samsung provided th Power DVD progs as part of software. As you will know a lot of things "not there" in Win 8 as were in Win 7..Mail server Windows Live for starters...Anyway, my concern is that My DVD progs and Power Director, on the same PC might lead to problems......Not yet though!

Hope you can get your Power Director programme sorted in Win 8. All the best
Darcy
Hi all,

Have just upgraded to a new laptop with OS Win 8. Cyberlink Power DVD10 is supplied with software
My problem is that I already have Power Director 8 which I have been using for a long time and I Like,,,,,,,,,Will the two programmes be compatible with one another?
Any suggestions would be appreciated,,,,,,,,,Thanks, ,
Thank you very much Carl for such a swift reply.
I am away for awhile but will definately follow up on your suggestion..Thank you very much
Darcy
..from Darcy.......My sincere apologise..my message was meant for ynotfish......Sorry
Hi Tony,

Jumping in on this thread..hope that's OK?

I do use Paint.net......problem is when I croop I can't seem to "Save" cropped file.....Fiddling about I eventually managed this but files will not open..blank sheet. Checking Properties of pic I get "Type opf File...20120703 (file date)-1442 File!
Appreciate it if you could help me resolve this problem..I like the prog..but find it difficult to use.
Darcy
Hello Carl312,
...and thank you mari275 for raising this problem
Carl, I am not a computer person but I found your explaination very interesting and I tried it.thanks. Problem is, I get to details in Search but when I enter...IDREF="-1" the search window comes back "not found"!..where can I go from there?
Thanks for your detailed answer on possibly resolving the "Black clip" problem
Note......my files are .mts....would that make a difference? And what about srill files?
Darcy
Go to: