Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Transitions
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 6240 Offline
[Post New]
Well, I don't use a whole lotta transitions, other than fade, but once again, version after version after version, all the page turn transitions are backwards. They must be geared to the hugely well-known Asian-Jewish video-editing community. HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)
Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus E-PL5.
Tape capture using 6 VCR, TBC-1000, Elite BVP4+, Sony D8 camcorder with TBC.
https://www.facebook.com/BarryAFTT
vn800rider
Senior Contributor Location: Darwen, UK Joined: May 15, 2008 04:32 Messages: 1949 Offline
[Post New]
but once again, version after version after version, all the page turn transitions are backwards

Barry, Barry - re-arrange the words a horse, flog and dead. In this case very, very, very, very, very dead.

I do hope you live long enough to see your wish come true, your hopes fulfilled, your aims met, your siren song listened to, but do you really want to be 202 and a burden on your relatives? OK a bigger burden.

".......there ariseth in his soul many fears, and doubts, and discouraging apprehensions, which all of them get together, and settle in this place; and this is the reason of the badness of this ground"
The Slough of Despond, The Pilgrim's Progress - John Bunyan 1678.

May I suggest a new strapline for you "Ever waiting".

Adrian
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. (see below)
Confucius
AMD Phenom IIX6 1055T, win10, 5 internal drives, 7 usb drives, struggling power supply.
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 6240 Offline
[Post New]
I have nothing to add to that, mostly because I don't know what the .....you're talking about. HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)
darcy13 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: UK/Spain Joined: Jan 19, 2010 08:36 Messages: 35 Offline
[Post New]
Sorry guys I appear to ave opened a wasp's nest here.

Find it very difficult to understand why a simple "Page Roll" efect should cause such a problem.
For many years I used Windows Movie Maker...lovely effects and many of them including a choice of Page Rolls. As WMM is now considered to be a "very old programme..why is it that a real Upmarket prog like Power Director cannot supply simple effects.
Is it too difficult? I mean, why can't we "turn a page" in movie as we do in everyday reading. How many people read "left handed books.
Darcy Darcy
BarryTheCrab
[Post New]
And therein lies the frustration. HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)