Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Rendering inPD11
darcy13 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: UK/Spain Joined: Jan 19, 2010 08:36 Messages: 35 Offline
[Post New]
Hi all,

I set up complete project it Renders OK. Unfortunately, if I insert a collection of Still pic's they do not re-appar in completed movie after Rendering....Just blank.Everything else turns out OK!

Be grateful for any advice here, been trying to sort it for weeks.................Many thanks, Darcy Darcy
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Hi all,

I set up complete project it Renders OK. Unfortunately, if I insert a collection of Still pic's they do not re-appar in completed movie after Rendering....Just blank.Everything else turns out OK!

Be grateful for any advice here, been trying to sort it for weeks.................Many thanks, Darcy

What format are the images. How large are they (mb)? Where did they come from?

Are you adding the images to the project before rendering or are you adding them to the rendered file? Have you tried to produce the project to a mpg2 file and preview that? Sometimes rendering to a disc is stressful for the computer and separating the producing from the burning a DVD gives a better result. .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
darcy13 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hi Stevek....thanks for your reply.

I am not very computerate but I have tried here to answer question asked and completed "details sheet".
Are you using the same computer and the same resources? yes
Are you using hardware encoding or software encoding No idea,sorry
Image formats : bmp - .png - .mpeg-2 -.Win Media -H264 AVC
Size in mb Sorry no idea.
Where from..... Mostly camcorder(JVC Everio) also stills from Tablet/blackberry..
Are you adding the images to the project before rendering Yes
Are you adding them to the rendered file? Both really I guess! Whole project consists of previously rendered material, merged,and new material
Have you tried to produce the project to a mpg2 file No

Requeated info...to the best of my ability!!

1Operating System W8
2. PD version PD Ultra-11.0.0.3026
3. SR Num.VDE130529-01
4. Video source material ..attachment - short clip needed.. how do I attach this?
5. Deails of problem...... McAfee Personal Firewall
6, Anti virus prog ?? McAfee..I guess!
7. Codec pack installed PD Redme html file
8. Other editing progs. Power Director 11 (64bit) / PD 8,burning has never been problem inPD8
9. Burning software installed Not sure, but always has worked,still does, burn OK on PD8
10. Type of blank disc TDK DVD+R......always worked OK with PD8
11 B’ground progs NO other programmes in use when Producing
12. dxdiag log files attachment Attach Have the log copied but cannot fathom how to attach?
ut
I get "ERROR.”windows cannot find 64BIT.Make sure....when trying to copy file for 64Bit...My package of PD11 is certainly 64 bit?
 Filename
Darcy - DxDiag.txt
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
76 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
343 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 29. 2013 19:11

Darcy
[Post New]
Hello,
I can not burn disc or save file as avc/mpeg4 mpeg2. Heres what happens.
The file is 1.25gb Roughly3/4 way thru the rendering, one of the videoes shows a blank green screen.
SO, the rest of video is good, always 1 part goes blank?
Any ideas?
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Hello,
I can not burn disc or save file as avc/mpeg4 mpeg2. Heres what happens.
The file is 1.25gb Roughly3/4 way thru the rendering, one of the videoes shows a blank green screen.
SO, the rest of video is good, always 1 part goes blank?
Any ideas?

Joe, please don;t threadjack Darcy's thread. Start a new one for your problem. It is not the same as Darcy's problem.

There is something wrong with that one video. I may be corrupted or it may be in a non-supported format. Do you have another version of it? Use a third party video converter to convert that one video to an mpg2 file and trey using that converted file. There are a lto fo free ones - google for one ot go to cnet.com.

I hope you mean encode and NOT save.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 28. 2013 12:44

BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
stevek
[Post New]
Darcy, try rendering that project to a video file and let us know what happens.

Go to your last response above and click on edit. You will see "Attachments" Click on that and point to the file you want to attach. For now, don;t worry about the video clip.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Oct 28. 2013 12:53

[Post New]
Stevek, my apologies. I am new to forum.
I looked at video. All video I used is mp4. Or avchd.
I have roughly 30 mp4 clips and 10 avchd clips.
The problem always happens at around 1g rendering spot.
Different clips too.
Same thing happens when I try to burn disc.
stevek
[Post New]
Quote: Stevek, my apologies. I am new to forum.
I looked at video. All video I used is mp4. Or avchd.
I have roughly 30 mp4 clips and 10 avchd clips.
The problem always happens at around 1g rendering spot.
Different clips too.
Same thing happens when I try to burn disc.

Joe, I'm just not going to answer you in this thread. Start your own. thread. Ity becomes too confusing. Just use Windows to copy and paste your questions and responses. Provide this information:
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/7958.page

The start a nee thread is at the top of this forum - if you have this program.
Longedge [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Apr 28, 2011 15:38 Messages: 1504 Offline
[Post New]
Re the OP - a couple of questions go through my mind:-

1. Are the images that are being inserted on the same video track as your video footage or another one?

2. Do you see the image in the preview window if you move the scrubber to the image timeline position?

A screenshot of your workspace might give a clue.
jacob374 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 29, 2013 02:27 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Are you adding the images to the project before rendering or are you adding them to the rendered file? Have you tried to produce the project to a mpg2 file and preview that? Sometimes rendering to a disc is stressful for the computer and separating the producing from the burning a DVD gives a better result.
Brain Dumps brain dumps
cpt exam cpt exam
E20-591 dumps E20-591 dumps
stevek
[Post New]
Quote: Are you adding the images to the project before rendering or are you adding them to the rendered file? Have you tried to produce the project to a mpg2 file and preview that? Sometimes rendering to a disc is stressful for the computer and separating the producing from the burning a DVD gives a better result.

See -- Jacob who are you responding to the OP (original poster) or to Joe who did the threadjacking. If it is to Joe, please don;t respond here. Witi until he starts his own thread. .
darcy13 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hello stevek,

Attached dx file as advised, Sorry about that couldn't see attachments!

Unfortunately I have removed a lot of material used in original project. However, as the project was a mixture of item,, stills, rendered & new clips, I have been able to re-create two thirds of it, with original material.

After re-creating project (same material), it rendered OK. I tried "Create disk",menues etc. tried to burn in PD 11 WITHOUT SUCCESS..Error code:...[b] eA0000006 "Possible causes 'muxer gets incorrect bit rate".

There is obviously a reason for it but to me it seems rediculous that I am unable to use PD11 project material in PD8 (and I "graded up!!" ) ....Useing the rendered copy of my project and adding a few bits extra I created Project in PD8 and it Burned A1 OK, to disk in 22minutes?

I do therefore have a means of burning future projects in PD 8 which unfortunately will not accept Projects created in PD 11?? Something very wrong there,

I would be grateful for any guidance you can give ....Thanks for your time............Darcy Darcy
darcy13 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hello stevek,

Attached dx file as advised, Sorry about that couldn't see attachments!

Unfortunately I have removed a lot of material used in original project. However, as the project was a mixture of item,, stills, rendered & new clips, I have been able to re-create two thirds of it, with original material.

After re-creating project (same material), it rendered OK. I tried "Create disk",menues etc. tried to burn in PD 11 WITHOUT SUCCESS..Error code:...[b] eA0000006 "Possible causes 'muxer gets incorrect bit rate".

There is obviously a reason for it but to me it seems ridiculous that I am unable to use PD11 project material in PD8 (and I "graded up!!" ) ....Useing the rendered copy of my project and adding a few bits extra I created Project in PD8 and it Burned A1 OK, to disk in 22minutes?

I do therefore have a means of burning future projects in PD 8 which unfortunately will not accept Projects created in PD 11?? Something very wrong there,

Also attached DxDiag file here.

I would be grateful for any guidance you can give ....Thanks for your time............Darcy
 Filename
Darcy - DxDiag.txt
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
76 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
351 time(s)
Darcy
RobAC [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Mar 09, 2013 18:20 Messages: 406 Offline
[Post New]
Hey Darcy,

not sure if you have seen this- but I and others here have found this invaluable especially working on older projects without having to worry about losing our edits:

Pack Project tutorial- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAOnn8g0C_o

Rob
PD 14 Ultimate Suite / Win10 Pro x64
1. Gigabyte Brix PRO / i7-4770R Intel Iris Pro 5200 / 16 GB / 1 TB SSD
2. Lenovo X230T / 8GB / Intel HD4000 + ViDock 4 Plus & ASUS Nvidia 660 Ti / Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIZw3GPwKMo&feature=youtu.be
stevek
[Post New]
Rob, thanks for that. I'm sure it really helps.

Hi, Darcy, I had to sort through the chaff to try to remember what your question was.

If i did it correctly, then you can make a project in PD8 and it completes correctly but it does not do so in PD11. There are some blank images with PD11. You could not use all the PD 11 project resources in PD 8 because some of them were lost.

Also you are now getting a mux error.

First a little bit of a guess. PD 8 is pretty old. I don't know when it came out. It is still compatible with your operating system (that is good). Actually I'm surprised that it works with W8. There were some changes made to develop a program that was compatible with W7 and W8. Not all those changes are backward compatible so the projects don;t work. That is not all that unusual.

A little bit of a tutorial. If you navigate to a resource (picture) on your computer and right click on it, a windows will open, Select details. That will give you the picture size , resolution, and more.

Pictures (images) and videos from low resolution; videos are both low resolution and bit rate. I don't know what "Win Media" is, sorry. Where did you get those files? I use images from an Android tablet all the time so those should not be an issue. I have no idea about the Blackberry. HOW did you get the tablet and Blackberry pictures on your computer?

Are any of the videos from that tablet or Blackberry?

The error you are getting is usually related to video issues where the merging of the audio and the video to line up can't be done. Look up MUX/DEMUX if you want more information. I suspect one of the video files is bad or corrupted.

Your computer looks OK. Perhaps it needs some tender loving care - get rid of programs you no longer use, get rid of junk and temp files and do a thorough defrag and optimize. Do not use a registry cleaner; sometimes they do more hard then good.

Try using PD 11 again with this project. Go to settings and set preferences as shown to disable hardware encoding. It might be a little slower but some people say that it gives a better result. Now when you go to burn, select to burn to a folder set rather than a disc. See if you get the same error message. If the folder set is made, you can use a free program called VLC to preview it to see if the blank spots are still there. You can use ImgBurn to burn that folder to a disc.

Did I cover everything. Let us know if you are able to make the folder set?

[Thumb - hardware.jpg]
 Filename
hardware.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
Disable Hardware acceleration.
 Filesize
60 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
116 time(s)
darcy13 [Avatar]
[Post New]
.....pressed wrong key there!!! Part 2..creating sub- folders within the Master Project folder.....Have you had any experience with this?

Thanks for the mail....Happy editing..................Darcy13 Darcy
darcy13 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hi stevek,
I have tried burning to folder, in both PD11 andPD8. Guess what? Yes, no problems with PD 8, worked well as it always has done....PD11, not a chance.
it does seem odd that the new PD 11 is ubreliable..begin to wonder why I graded up.
Now I continue with projects in PD 8.If I need a little extra, which may be in 11 I finish my project in PD 8, re-call to PD 11 and add bits.....render project and then open rendered project from PD11 INTO PD8 for purpose of burning to disc!, Pretty sad really.
Thanks very much for your suggestions. There maybe other members with a similar problem? REALLY GLAD I HELD ON ON TO PD8
Darcy Darcy