Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

This is not the best option... but it is still an option.
When using PDirector and have done all your editing. when you click on the PRODUCE button don't burn a DVD select SAVE AS A FILE.
You can choose to save the file as MPEG2 or AVI and use any DVD burning software that you like.

It will save in the My works Folder.
If you got the CD software with the camrea it will not come with a CD Key..

the reason why it will be asking for on is.....

With most computers come with per-installed software ( trial virison) If you don't uninstall this trial software and delete it off the registory. Every time you install new software from the same company it will ask for a CD Key. most computers will have a pre-installed program called POWER DVD this a cyberlink program and need to be uninstalled and deleted off the registory, once this is done uninstall all cyberlink software.
restart your computer and then re-install and it should be fine.
Hi
I would suggest that your computer needs some codecs.
A codec pack is a collection of codecs and related tools. Codecs are required to encode and]or decode (play) audio and video. The K-like codec pack is designed as a user-friendly solution for playing all your movie files. With the K-lite codec pack you should be able to play most of all the movie that you download from the internet or transfer from the camera.
Below is a link, download these and then try and play back
:
http://www.free-codecs.com/download/K_lite_codec_pack.htm
This is not the best option... but it is still an option.
When using PDirector and have done all your editing. when you click on the PRODUCE button don't burn a DVD select SAVE AS A FILE.
You can choose to save the file as MPEG2 or AVI and use any DVD burning software that you like.

It will save in the My works Folder.
Iwill attach a guide for you.
Go to: