Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
CD Key
Roberto LP [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 30, 2008 18:12 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Where can I find my 30-digit/letter CD Key? I received an e-mail from you on 02/22/08 for my PowerDirector Express 5NE with 16 characters only. I have a JVC Everio GZ-MG330. I'm really frustrated! :cry
[Post New]
me too. you must by a another product to work
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Use Search
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
1. This is an "old" issue and was posted over a year ago.
2. You should contact JVC as they supplied you with the software and ask for an up to date disc - which was developed by CyberLink for JVC.
3. Installation should be to C drive.

If you want to really improve and produce cracking video you should update to the latest PowerDirector. Take a few minutes and watch a video: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/3523.page

I realise this hasn't been a good first experience but it isn't new and I'm surprised that you have encountered problems trying to correct it.

PD7 is ideal for you and I think it is a super "solution".

Dafydd
Mitchell [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 30, 2008 23:00 Messages: 23 Offline
[Post New]
If you got the CD software with the camrea it will not come with a CD Key..

the reason why it will be asking for on is.....

With most computers come with per-installed software ( trial virison) If you don't uninstall this trial software and delete it off the registory. Every time you install new software from the same company it will ask for a CD Key. most computers will have a pre-installed program called POWER DVD this a cyberlink program and need to be uninstalled and deleted off the registory, once this is done uninstall all cyberlink software.
restart your computer and then re-install and it should be fine.